Female singer LF Jamming: dreamy psychedelic rock/pop Ect

Caseyy

Musicians or producers welcomed!
I’m female, 20, singer looking to jam with like minded individuals interested in psychedelic rock/pop, contemporary RnB, experimental pop, indie, dreampop, funk, soul, jazz, hip hop, 80s classic rock ect.

Artists that come to mind are The Kooks, Tame Impala, Beach House, Anderson .Paak, Daniel Caesar, Thundercat, Sevdaliza, Steve Lacy, Tierra Whack, Crumbs, Still Woozy, Frank Ocean, FKA Twiggs, Chicano Batman, The Doors, Queen, Eagles...

I love free form jamming- meaning we create songs on the spot. I can come up with melodies and lyrics while you create the music and we just play off of each other’s vibes. But I’m open to just jamming out to already existing songs.

I live in the North East and I have a mic and interface but that’s all. But I have space for your instruments and for us to jam. Smoking and drinking while jamming is def allowed at mine HAHA. If you have a more equipped space to jam, I’m open to travelling as Long as it’s not all the way at the west.

If you’re interested and around 20-26, hmu on IG @ca__se (theres two underscores) and I’ll send you some vocal samples that you can try playing to

Latest posts

Back