Female vocalist seeking band (English indie/electro pop)

wiretap

Hey there! As the title says, I'm a female vocalist in her late 20's looking for musicians around the same age. Hoping to eventually form a regular band of 3-4 people.

Looking For: Guitarists, pianists, producers. As I hope to do electro pop, it'd be a bonus if you can use the synthesizer. Bonus if you can also sing!

My Vocal Skills: Wide range, comfortable with belting, can harmonize, can do basic rapping. Prefer chiller songs (Selena Gomez, Ed Sheeran) but also capable of doing powerful vocals (Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson).

My Experience: Trained in choral and pop music. Performed in amateur musical theatre. Performed gigs here and there (company event, bar, school, etc).

Preferred Genres: Pop, pop-rock, indie, electronic, synthpop.

I listen to many songs; as long as the song is catchy I'm down to do it! But I hope for my band to eventually focus on electronic pop.

Some examples of music I love:
Halsey, Billie Eilish, Glades, BANKS, LANY, Sabrina Claudio, DNCE, The 1975, Ariana Grande, The Weeknd

Band Goal: To form a long-term band for jamming and eventually do semi-regular gigs/busking.

Please shoot me a message if you're interested! I can also provide vocal samples upon request. :)

Mostly covers! I have no experience in songwriting.
But who knows, as we improve as musicians and grow as a band, I don't mind trying my hand at writing originals too.

Hey there! As the title says, I'm a female vocalist in her late 20's looking for musicians around the same age. Hoping to eventually form a regular band of 3-4 people.

Looking For: Guitarists, pianists, producers. As I hope to do electro pop, it'd be a bonus if you can use the synthesizer. Bonus if you can also sing!

My Vocal Skills: Wide range, comfortable with belting, can harmonize, can do basic rapping. Prefer chiller songs (Selena Gomez, Ed Sheeran) but also capable of doing powerful vocals (Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson).

My Experience: Trained in choral and pop music. Performed in amateur musical theatre. Performed gigs here and there (company event, bar, school, etc).

Preferred Genres: Pop, pop-rock, indie, electronic, synthpop.

I listen to many songs; as long as the song is catchy I'm down to do it! But I hope for my band to eventually focus on electronic pop.

Some examples of music I love:
Halsey, Billie Eilish, Glades, BANKS, LANY, Sabrina Claudio, DNCE, The 1975, Ariana Grande, The Weeknd

Band Goal: To form a long-term band for jamming and eventually do semi-regular gigs/busking.

Please shoot me a message if you're interested! I can also provide vocal samples upon request. :)

I'm keen in the same genre. Interested to play keyboards and jam with the band.

Hi my band looking for female singer, we performing every Saturday at Georges East Coast, pm me 97657950 if you keen...��

Back