EPL/Soccer Thread

wangdexian

Yeah, I'm kinda bored here.
Just checking how many soccer khakis are here... and just post what you think lah.
To start it off, I think England's national team should disband and play rugby.
And Liverpool will beat Man U 2-0 for some obscure reason that I don't know... :lol:

I support a club which used to be high-flying, turned crap a couple of seasons ago, but I'll stick with them regardless. Can anyone guess?

and yes, the England team is really shitty. Unfortunately, a lot of S'poreans support them, instead of their own S'pore team. :roll:

hhhmm

Vaiyen said:
I support a club which used to be high-flying, turned crap a couple of seasons ago, but I'll stick with them regardless. Can anyone guess?

and yes, the England team is really shitty. Unfortunately, a lot of S'poreans support them, instead of their own S'pore team. :roll:

must be leeds?! liverpool haha shit, so many teams were good then turned shit....

arsenal the new ones... i'm a fucking hardcore arsenal fan

GOONER

Right now the only team that I hate alot is Chelsea... not that I have anything against them... but it's just.. boring? :roll:
Oh and Arsenal... Pascal Cygan LOL. :lol:

nope, tylerdrake. Another clue: it's a club which has experienced a lift recently because of a signing. :wink:

Liverpool 2 Man Utd. 1

Premier league table end of this season:
1st Chelsea
2nd Man Utd.

or the other round......???

Lol ya know, where football's concerned i've seen a LOT of people get into heated arguments about which club is best and all, and some of it's quite bad. I hope it doesn't happen here man, i love the peace :D

Back