Not open for further replies.

AaronP

Selling for ONLY $670.

Configuration
22" x 18" bass
12" x 9" and 13" x 10" toms
16" x 16" floor tom
5" x 14" snare

here's a sound sample of how it plays. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkxx8mvpzaibejt/Gretsch sound test cut MP3.mp3?dl=0
I last tuned the toms at least a month ago and havent changed the heads since i got the kit from the previous owner, this was really more to hear how it sounds recorded.
Recorded with ONE simple room mic, NO EQ OR COMPRESSIONS. and its only in MP3 quality. its as real as the sound gets. i was just playing around, i shouldve planned what to play, hope it gives a good sample.

This kit was kinda abused by the previous owner. I picked it up, refurbished it, made the snare look gorgeous, but the kit's too big for my place. A real pity cause it plays beautifully ESPECIALLY the kick.

I'll be honest with the condition, its not too great, but ive de-rusted everything as much as one possibly can. there are a couple of surface scuffs scratches and dings, but nothing that actually damages the shell itself, and definitely nothing that affects the sound!

Here are the pics. One of the rim shows the worst condition of the rims. Not the average, THE WORST.

same for the kick! there are only very few more blemishes on the kick, thats the worst one. the damages are really not noticeable from normal view.

IMAG1271.jpgIMAG1272.jpgIMAG1273.jpgIMAG1274.jpgIMAG1275.jpg

As you can see im quite serious about the sale, and i really like it quite a bit, just that its a bit too big for my place. if you want to come down to try it for yourself, it can be arranged. price is fixed at $670, because if i cant sell it at that price, i see no reason to sell it.

Reply to the thread or whatsapp me at 8-3-six-8 8-three-6-9 if youre genuinely interested. we can work something out :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back