Vocalist/ Drummer under 18 and finding a band around your age range? Look no further!

inurface

Hi S.O.F.T forums,

I have a band with two guitarists and a bassist and well, we're short a few members.
Specifically, we're looking for a Drummer and honestly, you don't have to be that good. If you can play a few easy GnR' songs like the aptly titled, 'It's so Easy' and 'Knockin' on Heaven's door'
you're fine in our book. Also, if you can sing that's a huge plus.
We're looking for serious people, who actually plan on having a career in music. We're planning to land a few gigs here for a nice chunk of change and maybe one day write our own songs? Who knows.
And for the sharp eyed who noticed that I essentially copied and pasted my previous thread, good on you.
Requirements

- Under 18 years old
We need people around our age range to progress further as an actual band, people who are just starting out their lives, just like us. Our band consists of Secondary School Seniors, so we can learn from each other at the same pace.

- Competent and mature.
We're looking for people who are mature enough to handle criticism and vulgar humor, typical of a rock band.

- Attitude.
We're not looking for guys who follow trends, listen to the latest Justin Bieber hits. You can be a douche, its all part of rock and roll. Just be serious when you need to.

- Good taste in music.
If you think most hits on the radio are terrible yeah you've got a good taste in music according to me. You gotta enjoy rock and roll too man.

OPTIONAL

- Good Image
This is really completely optional but even though most people say music first, which I totally agree with, we gotta have a good image. Image is one of the things that makes or breaks a band, good image is essential to a good band. At least have a pair of jeans.

- Energy
Shouldn't be much of a problem since we're all young folk but whilst drumming, we can't have you looking bored, you gotta enjoy it.

- Multi Racial.
We don't want a band full of Chinese people. Its been done a million times and it always fails. *cough* Sam Willows *cough*.

We're average guys with average lives and we're just trying to find another average teen fellow who likes rock music as much as us.

If you're interested, shoot me a text at: +65 9237 5721
Or alternatively, you can PM me here or email me at: GabrielTongRK@yahoo.com

Hi, 13y/o GnR fan here. Mainly a punk rock rhythm guitarist (not really good for GnR, better for green day, Ramones or op ivy) but I can do backing vocals as well, and possibly lead. Maybe could just do a gig or 2 just for experience in vocals, if you have an empty spot one day or something and need someone to fill in

Back