DragonForce!!

Herman is beyond hardcore when it comes to shredding. He was voted best young shredder for 2005 or something.

Nice video, thanks.
I remember seeing one when he fell down while playing. :lol:

Great when you just want that over the topness.

Did you guys search for Angra? :p Another amazing unique power metal band.

Any heard of their song "Trail of Broken Hearts"?

To me that song opened up a whole new world for me in a sense that this was the first time I've ever heard a ballad song with metal styles of playing....

This is one song to look out for.... :)

DoubleBlade said:
Any heard of their song "Trail of Broken Hearts"?
This is one song to look out for.... :)

that and Dawn over a new world from the sonic firestorm album. too bad the song (trail of broken hearts) can't be ripped via windows media player. its such a chore having to keep the CD around :(

I once read in a guitar mag interview with herman and he was going like "OH...we COULD play faster, its just that we dont want to.: :lol:

It might be possible that they could play faster, who knows?

Almondx,
I'll try to find it for you. :wink:

sam totman's solos are sped up but herman's are not..apparently. but they still bloody rock anyway.

hehe personal preference i guess :D ... but dun get me wrong...i DO think he sucks...lolz...

A lil too nasal for me...but he has the power/speed metal style of vocals down right...thats for sure...I guess there will never be another bruce dickinson or rob halford for me 8O

hehe yea....I guess bruce is more classic....I have never really been into power metal vocals...My fav vocalists:
Axl Rose
Steven Tyler
James fuckin Hetfield(ps they r not 2 separate ppl :D )
michael akerfeldt
the guy from pain of salvation
eddie vedder
chris cornell
AIC vocals...layne??
dickinson
halford
dio
Umm actually the list is tooo long so will stop here...

Back