WTS : Avid Pro Tools S6

DThierry

Unique Opportunity: A Journey Awaits with My Avid S6

Greetings to all you sound wizards and mix masters! There comes a time for change, and now, my Avid S6, a cornerstone of my audio adventures, seeks a new guardian. This is no ordinary offer; it’s a call to those who respect the craft and the stories behind the sound:

• Unyielding Ally: Through every project, this S6 has been a bulwark of reliability and strength. It’s more than robust; it’s a steadfast partner.
• Remarkable Speed: With a pace that turns hours into minutes, this machine redefines efficiency. It’s not merely quick; it’s instantaneous inspiration.
• Embodiment of Adventures: Every dial and fader is imbued with the spirit of past sessions, a symbol of artistic endeavor. It’s a vessel of shared dreams and achievements.

I’m looking for someone with a reverence for the magical process of creating music to take on the mantle and welcome this exceptional tool into their life.

Intrigued by the possibility? Let’s have a dialogue. This is your chance to not just own a piece of equipment, but to inherit a legacy of musical exploration.
Contact me at Dion.thierry@skiff.com to deal.

Back