Beyonce and bep added to f1 rock concert!

Yeah man, it is great news! Chaka Khan & The Backstreet Boys also coming down, right? I have half a mind to go! Plus, now my fav Schumi is making a surprising comeback into F1!! WOOO!

ZZ Top In SIngapore!

Wow!! The bearded guys of ZZ Top are coming to Singapore...masters of cool rock rhythms and weird guitars!

yeah shumacher coming back to F1. :)

Hope he will be here to race. BSB , Chaka Kan, Jacky Cheung , BEP, Beyonce , Travis, and many more le..

I think, Like singfest liao! :) And, Heard its gonna be held at Fort Canning? Or padang? we shall wait and hear updates...

I think it's at the Padang, right? Hmm...not too sure myself.

Yeah, beginning to sound like SingFest already, man. And yes, I really really hope Schumi will be down. That would be just beyond awesomeness.

i believe it's 2 separate events...

the one at fort canning is "F1 Rocks" where it's pure gig....this is the one with beyonce, black eyed peas, jacky cheung, zz top...u can purchase tickets for the gig

the other one coincides with the race and will be at the padang....this is the one with bsb, travis, chaka khan etc...that means u actually need F1 tickets to watch them

that's the understanding i got =)

Well, for those who got updates news bout this, do tell us. As its getting confusing now. NEWS said, Fort Canning, F1 Rock . And Padang one with BSB? Sharing stage or not? LOL!.

Wah..

got a strong feeling, more acts will be here to play. Lets hope for the dream we have been waiting for.

Starts with P. :)

Woah, I get to see Fergie again!

But I'm not a fan of Amazonian women like Beyonce..

Kinda scares me..

:mrgreen:

I'm into Beyonce's "Single Ladies" as of now. She's a good dancer la. Really can shake what her momma gave her.

got a strong feeling, more acts will be here to play. Lets hope for the dream we have been waiting for.

Starts with P. :)

Definitely will have more acts coming in as written in reports! =)

Hoping for more pleasant surprises!

Yea man! I can't wait to see who else they bring to SG! Yea, it's definitely sounding like SingFest! (which i missed btw)

Yeah..!

And oh. The concert will be aired live. So, Electrico , our singapore band will be aired to millions of viewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TICKETS GOING AT 150BUCKS TO 210BUCKS!! :) September 24 to 26. Not sure if theres 3 days package. Or the price is for a day only. hmmm..

Back