A Guide To: GUITAR BUYERS' PERSONALITIES & TYPES

no. its the pretty boys :lol: wait...arnt chics the yellow lil birds? y do these ppl get the chics & not the ladies? funny ppl lah u all. i'd nvr make out w/ a lil baby yellow bird. sick to think of going to bed w/ 1. way to go Big Bird. Elmo loves u.

Haha i love the review! very true infact! I'm the minimalist category, the 'buy what is you need and the rest is in your fingers'.

Guitarsan ... maybe you should follow up with "A guide to :Guitar Seller's Personalities and Types " thread .... bet it'll b interesting too ...

ChanMin said:
haha ... quite abit of truth in every category la... funny stuff.. u wrote that yourself?
Yep, I wrote it myself. I do satirical writing as a hobby. I did my "intelligence gathering" by observing and talking to people at various music shops, or in forums like this.
:smt024

To set the record straight, no, not all students love Ibanez! Many, yes - but not all. I'm compelled to generalize it this way after a fun conversation with a bunch of boys camping out at Swee Lee's big sale. The way they talked about their past, present and future Ibanez's was simply....intoxicating. :D

Actually whats so good about ibanez? is it becuase gilbert,vai or satraini uses it, then those kids drool over it.

ArcWelder said:
Guitarsan ... maybe you should follow up with "A guide to :Guitar Seller's Personalities and Types " thread .... bet it'll b interesting too ...
I wish I could. But I wonder if the folks at Swee Lee, Guitar77, Guitar Connection, etc. will reveal to me their inner most, deepest, darkest secrets?
8)

PS. I don't mind interviewing uncle's daughter at Davis. :wink:

guitarsan said:
ArcWelder said:
I wish I could. But I wonder if the folks at Swee Lee, Guitar77, Guitar Connection, etc. will reveal to me their inner most, deepest, darkest secrets?
8)

PS. I don't mind interviewing uncle's daughter at Davis. :wink:

her daughter janet sibei chio leh

i love my rg 550.. some ibanez are good, some just suck balls.. i just like my rg550 cuz of the wizard neck...

and i belong to the tone freak yet cheapskate category... i like to tweak my tone, but have no money to buy stuff!!!!

great one guitarsan!!!

Hmm.

Haha I'm both a vocalist and a guitarist.. so would my chances of getting the ladies increase exponentially?

Anyway... I suppose I'm kinda the tone freak. My tone has to be just *oohh la la*, but yet I have no budget for the boutique stuff. Am I a cheap-skate?

I think many people belong in the 'smart-buyer' catagory: they only buy when there's a sale. :wink:

true.. or those ppl who shop around luther classifieds.. u do find good deals there once in a while.. but still, its best not to bargain too much... would be better to retain good buyer seller relations..
and yes..

and yes, janet is DAMN BLARDY CHIO!!!!

Back