WTS / WTT : Upright Steinberg made Piano

oldskoolstreet

Did not want to let this go even for $1800 previously, but now I will be moving into a smaller flat in time to come, and can't take this beauty along anymore. Now I need to release this for not less than $1200.

eisenberg2.jpg

eisenberg5.jpg

eisenberg4.jpg

eisenberg3.jpg

eisenberg1.jpg

Eisenberg upright made in the early '80s. You will be extremely lucky to bump into one of these in Singapore. They don't make these anymore, and if you do find one, you may come across atrociously priced Eisenberg gems. Steinberg is the company that built this masterpiece. If you recall classic European films that had macabre, suspense, grand orchestratic, gothic, those tones came from these kind of German pianos.

The piano is apparently worth $5000.00 if bought new. Look it all over Google and you will discover how pricey it can be. Mine is not a collector piece because it still resonates in my living hall, perfectly tuned.

You will not need to do researching for the quality of this piano--as it is East German made.

My price is a firm $1200.00. For trades, do let me know what you have with pictures.

Pick up/delivery will be your responsibility for this rock bottom priced Masterpiece.

Whatsapp me at 9730 6985. Thank you very much.

Back