Where can i buy a Seagull S6 ?

Watched some videos on youtube and it sounds really nice .. would be my first acoustic guitar and i had classical which the nut kinda spoil.. Where can i get it ? How much would it cost ?

although they are the same company, ranking sports and music theme might have slight price deviations. no idea which is the cheaper one. my suggestion is try both.

in any case, may I ask why you are sticking to this one brand and model specifically? if I were you, I would go through the entire store (if time allows) and pick the good ones within my budget.

although they are the same company, ranking sports and music theme might have slight price deviations. no idea which is the cheaper one. my suggestion is try both.

in any case, may I ask why you are sticking to this one brand and model specifically? if I were you, I would go through the entire store (if time allows) and pick the good ones within my budget.

Idk man.. I tried my friend's seagull s6 and thought that it sounded really nice so i thought that ill just stick with me cuz i have absolutely no clue on how to choose guitars

wah, not every guitar with the same specs and build sound the same. even for electric guitars. you must go through the whole lot. in such a case when you are aiming a specific model, feel is secondary (cos you can always go for a set up)

Back