Whats the first bass song u ever learnt??

wow i love it when you start a band in secondary school. the popular songs that usually start you off are songs by Nirvana, blink 182, Green Day and such. haha i love those times...sigh...good times. good times

first song i learnt (actually i played it on and acoustic guitar) was the bassline of Stand By Me. really popular song. that was the first song ever that i learnt to play on guitar/bass.

1st bass song... hmm... duno la... God is good? haha.. but 1st bass song i liked to play would be trading my sorrows... secular-wise, it would have to be best i ever had (vertical horizon).

now, my fav song to play is clean by incubus =D

Song

U2's With Or Without You. One of the best songs to start.

To stroke my own ego, I would like to declare that I started with songs from the band "Earth, Wind and Fire". :p ----------------------------------------> Yea right.

Sweet Child O'Mine , Blitzkreig Bop and Billie Jean LOL, on a more serious note, F4's 流星雨 and 50 Cent's Candy Shop

Love Games by Level 42.

haha just kidding, i probably played something like the Stand By Me bass run.

1st bass song... hmm... duno la... God is good? haha.. but 1st bass song i liked to play would be trading my sorrows... secular-wise, it would have to be best i ever had (vertical horizon).

now, my fav song to play is clean by incubus =D

Trading My Sorrows is a cool song, albeit i've never played it in worship before haha. :)

my first song? Mr Pink by Level 42.
hahaha eish nola, just kidding man..
it was How's It Gonna Be by Third Eye Blind. my band needed a bassist for the song, so tts how i got started haha..

my first song? Mr Pink by Level 42.
hahaha eish nola, just kidding man..
it was How's It Gonna Be by Third Eye Blind. my band needed a bassist for the song, so tts how i got started haha..

haha Mr Pink by Level 42 is crazy man! i'm assuming you can already play that one, since you mentioned it ;)

Back