what are the difference between slinkies

Jugman

hey may i know what are the differences between ernie ball slinkies?
i still don't quite get why there are many varieties and which ones are good for what.
care to enlighten me? thanks

usually depends on which gauge ppl are comfortable with,but using thicker strings is better for crazy drop tunings like drop C and B as the thicker strings will not flop when downtuned

if you buy the thinner gauge you can shred like synyster gates while the heavier gauge you can do furious headbanging while strumming.each sold seperately.

lol synyster gates. i thought you didn't like avenged sevenfold.
ok i understand. but so far what brands do you recommend?

another difference between the slinkies is the price diff i think.

personally,i usually play in drop 1 step or drop c tunings,so the beefy slinky(yellow packet) works best for me.but it's troublesome if i wanna go back up to standard tunings,cuz it's blardy tight and hard to do bends:???:

another difference between the slinkies is the price diff i think.

personally,i usually play in drop 1 step or drop c tunings,so the beefy slinky(yellow packet) works best for me.but it's troublesome if i wanna go back up to standard tunings,cuz it's blardy tight and hard to do bends:???:

oh so maybe i'll get this one cos i mostly do drop d.
thanks for the info

for drop d dun really need so heavy strings cos its gonna b as tight as standard tunin cos only the low E string will b drop so 10s shld do,i use 10s and drop d and tune up and its ok.speaking about shredding on heavy gauges look at SRV he shreds on 13s haha

Back