Website for streaming videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

amnesiac

Hey,

Anyone knows a good site to watch streaming videos/animes like Bleach, Naruto etc? I tried veoh.com and it's not that good. Many episodes are missing. Do let me know if you know or come across any, thanks!

Thanks Vicko, unfortunately, Naruto has been licensed and Crunchyroll refuses to let people upload anymore episodes. I think they took down all the episodes too =(

taufiq - Great site, thanks! I think I found a pretty good one. Vids are in Japanese though, but I don't mind readin the subs. Sometimes the voice dubs can be quite cheesy..lol.

Yeah, crucnhyroll's playing it safe. Pity though cos quality wise, they just can't be beat. Tudou's got everything under the sun but i don't like the quality and resolution that much ah.

Actually all you have to do is type "**" live streaming in google and all the websites that have the anime would appear. For example, type "Naruto live streaming" in google

Hi guys unfortunately this topic is in a legal grey area so to avoid any chance of you guys getting into trouble, I'm locking this thread.

Here is what I understand: sites like crunchyroll only stream anime that has been licensed for sale in the US, so technically it is not "illegal". But the animes may be licensed over here so by watching streamed anime from the US, you are also technically subject to laws concerning the infringement of copyright. Feel free to PM me if think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back