Weber Speaker

Weber's are not carried by anyone in Singapore as far as I know. I have shipped in from Weber direct in the past and he will onlyb ship to Singapore via airmail or FedEx. For example I shipped in his version of a Celestion Greenback and the speaker was USD95 and shipping USD60 so be prepared for a big dent in your pocket, but his speakers are wonderful. Best I've heard.

cheers,

Mark.

mudmechanic said:
Weber's are not carried by anyone in Singapore as far as I know. I have shipped in from Weber direct in the past and he will onlyb ship to Singapore via airmail or FedEx. For example I shipped in his version of a Celestion Greenback and the speaker was USD95 and shipping USD60 so be prepared for a big dent in your pocket, but his speakers are wonderful. Best I've heard.

cheers,

Mark.

Ok thanks. I'll try vpostusa.

You can tell Ted Weber what amp you have and what tone you are looking for and he will recommend a model for you. A very nice guy. Forgot the website, so just type in on google and check out his models (he has a lot).

Best of luck.

cheers,

Mark.

Or u can try some eminence... Theres a shop in burlington square that sells them, but only 8-10 inch for guitar speakers. Priced reasonable

Back