wayne thunder seah R.I.P

wayne, i wish i had a proper chat with you the last few times i saw you at snakeweed and WMUM. to at least tell you that you made a difference in all our lives. now i'll never get the chance to.

i couldent believe it when jude told me... my god.. i only saw him last week at drumfest.. most memorable moment was when we jammed on the drums for the rock for good show when the power cut out.

gd bless wayne... one of the nicest people and best drummers ive evr known

rest in peace

holy shit this is beyond shocking..i'm really at a loss for words here.

rest in peace bro..you will be rememebered..

The last time we saw him was at the Drumfest too... and we were chatting about the Rock For Good show and we were all looking forward to that and many other things that he was about to do

RIP Wayne, thanks for everything

RIP Wayne,
you will be missed. am lucky to have worked with you on a gig before. very nice chap.

thank you so mch

665856667_m.jpg

Forevermore, my dearest shifu, proud to be ur student, thanks for bringing me to this world of the local music. I will fulfill my promises.

I'am so shock to know about this! Wayne Thunder is my Drum HERO and He was the reason why I wanted to be a Drummer

Wayne I will carry on my drumming and I hope you will be UP there watching me rocking the stage someday

Rest In Peace Wayne ''THUNDER'' Seah

I wont forget you FOREVER! :cry:

Met the man not too long ago at Snakeweed, then at Drumfest. He was more than a decent fellow, and a great musician I'm sure. For having seen him only twice, I personally will miss him. R.I.P Wayne, you've a good guy.

The last time I met Wayne was at DrumFest semi Final at PS. I was having tea break and he came to me and we talk about Drum Kits and Cymbals that was the last words we ever talked when he was alive.

RIP mr thunder.

Though i have never met him before but he has left a great mark on the scene.

you'll be missed.

my condolonses to the family members and closest friends.

Back