wayne thunder seah R.I.P

bklk

for those of you who know wayne thunder or has crossed paths with him and was touched by his dedication to music and friends... wayne thunder seah passed away last night in his sleep... there will be a service for him at st' joseph's church on upper bukit timah at 8pm. please come if you can make it.

www.waynethunder.com

Wayne thunder seah R.I.P

suns_22_04.jpg

May he carry on Rampage on the Airwaves ....we will miss you buddy!!

man.. shocking news..
twenty-six years old..

'speak singlish like zoe tay-eeyay-eeyay..'

rest-in-peace wherever you are.

This comes as a shock.

It was only about 2 weeks ago when I last had a chat with him while savoring curry rice at Guitar77. A humorous and sincere guy. He seemed perfectly fine then...

RIP Wayne. You will be missed.

ok, im really shocked to hear this! last met him at the nofx show only. wayne shall be an example to us all, go out and do what you believe in! definitely a loss to the music scene here.

R.I.P wayne :cry:

Wayne

Sad to knoe that the scene have lost such a dedicated musician.
May he Rest In Peace. He will be remembered.

I don't know him personally but I can see that he is a dedicated musician in the local scene based on his posts on SOFT.

Very professional and down to earth comments indeed.

RIP my fellow Patrician! 8)

Let it be known that Wayne Thunder was a brilliant young man. We are proud to have met him and worked with him. He will forever be with us through his work on our upcoming album.

Our condolences to his family and friends.

We'll miss you Wayne... very much.

Fandy
for The Great Spy Experiment

you will be missed my friend... :(

83044063_49e0a297e1.jpg

condolences to his family and the suns (justin and sanjeev)

from me and shirlyn tan on behalf of the unXpected

syed on behalf of west grand boulevard and lil dee (daphne khoo)

leanord sossay (snakeweed studios/records)

nagk (timmy) eric ng (FM music) and Alan Zahringer and wendy lai.

i'm at a loss for words.. Rest in Peace Wayne, we'll always remember the music you made and your contributions, dedication and passion.

Back