Vocalist / Rhythm Guitarist Available

Hi!

I am a Filipino vocalist / rhythm guitarist already in my 40s. I used to play punk and new wave music in a band during the 90's and onwards . I was previously active in the music scene and did gigs and recording original songs.

I am looking forward to play melodic/college punk. Although I prefer to do original songs, we can also do covers or make punk versions of top 40 songs for fun. We can do multitrack recording at home except for the drum tracks if the drummer is not comfortable using electronic drums (I have a Yamaha DTXplorer) . I even have a JamHub TourBus for silent practice.

Interested parties (drummer, bassist, lead guitarist) may sms/Whatsapp me at 96214424. I am usually available during weekends.

Last edited:
I'm back after 5 months of medical leave! Silent practice setup updated. The electronic drum set is now Carlsbro CSD500 Mesh Heads.

Last edited:
Ready to rock n roll?

QUOTE=varied_ventures;1467431]I'm back after 5 months of medical leave! Silent practice setup updated. The electronic drum set is now Carlsbro CSD500 Mesh Heads.

[/QUOTE]

I have 3 piece ready now looking for a hard rock Vox .. our set looks like
Jam
1. It is a Long way to the TOP - ACDC
2. U shook me all nite Long - AC/DC
3. Come together - Beatles
4 Another one bite the dust - Queen
5.I wanna break free - Queen

@narumol What instrument do you play? What is your genre preference?

I have 3 piece ready now looking for a hard rock Vox .. our set looks like
Jam
1. It is a Long way to the TOP - ACDC
2. U shook me all nite Long - AC/DC
3. Come together - Beatles
4 Another one bite the dust - Queen
5.I wanna break free - Queen

Oh. So sorry. I don't listen to glam/classic rock.

Back