Toms in L cube

Liveinsin

Hi there all Softies and Jammers..

After a long wait from the OEM and confirmation from their factory in Indonesia, L cube is pleased to announce the "birth" of the 8" and 10" tom toms in the suite room.

Hopefully the 2 additional toms will add on more rhythmic tones to L cube's jammers'.

Thank you !

Drums is Live Stay in rock !

Cheerio.

awryte.. dats wat i like......

but bro, may i suggest sumthing???
can we haf the monitor amp behind the drums to be connected to the bass??
as you know, drums and bass are usualli siamese twins... and we need to listen to each other......

think you understand ryte?

Hi DT,

Yes, we are exploring this method as well.. but we nid to make sure that our monitor life span will not be affected by this way.

Please bear with us for awhile....

i've got an idea... why not make the amps face the drummer. In that case, u dun need a monitor amp for that. Cos from wat i experience dat day at the studio, i can't hear a thing from the bass and guitars. so i guess the Amps facing the Drummer method should cut some cost and at the same time being effective.

regardss

but the studio is oso used for performance and stuff... if the amps are facing the drums then the crowd wont be able to hear you right?

my suggesting is to get a in ear monitor. but only use for performance... during usual jamming session no need one...

my two cents arh.. not to flame anyone..

Hi guys..

Thanks for the feedback. Yup...during normal jamming, the amps could face the drummers, no prob.

During gigs and event, we do mic up de guitar amps accordingly with the keyboards and PA system already in sync with the floor monitor.

For the bass amp, we din do the mic up as we feel that it is actually powerful and audible enuff...However, we would liek to explore on dat option but nids to make sure it will not cause long term damage to de floor monitors...

Back