L Cube had shifted to 145A Jalan Besar

Liveinsin

Hi to all Softies..

Would like to share with all Softies my recent jamming experience in L Cube...

L Cube had recently shifted to 145A, Jalan Besar (along Hindoo Rd) and no longer at 16A Duxton Road. Ihad been a regular since 16A days.

From my survey of the place, it is just opposite to Ah Boy's motor shop (For all those who ride motorcycle, it shld ring a bell ), near to Sim Lim Square and the Sungei Rd weekend flea market.

I had jammed there 3 times already and am impressed with the set up.. Its awesome ! They have 4 rooms now instead of 3 and the Big room is still cozy and sounds much better than the previous Big room. The remaining 3 rooms are also cozy and comfy...

Highly recommended for all aspiring musicians !

haha just went there recently, pretty cool, but hard to find. Walk past the street 3 times and still don't see it ...

i personally feel that the old venue was better. studio equipment and quality wise, its the same. but this venue is very inconvenient, the old one is just like 5 minutes walk away from tanjong pagar or outram park mrt station.

Hmmm...

Just jammed there yesterday again. I stayed in the west and its quite convenient. I stopped at Bugis MRT and took a slow walk there. Nice walk and I even stopped to shop around Sim Lim Towers, which is just nearby. :)

My bandmate who drove told me that the parking is free after 5pm and its ample all around the place.

I got lost finding my way there!The old place is a much more convenient place to get to from the MRT.

The studios looks great...except for the STAIRS!FLIGHTS AND FLIGHTS OF STAIRS...

But hey, if expansion's the name of the game then go for it!

PS: Maybe it'll be gd to list on the L Cube website detailed directions to get there?(for us using public transport)

Back