To all Heavy Metal/Rock/Death Metal Fans!!!, Read this!!!

shred5

To all those hard rocking Bros out there,

Read this Ultra-Inconsiderate views about Dimebag and Metal/Rock scene in general...

http://www.iconoclast.ca/MainPage.asp?page=/newPage6.asp

Its really disgusting and uncalled for.. For someone who doesn't even know how to listen to comment on such things, especially about Dimebag.

After reading this, I'm more determined to show that what we love to listen/play is not just for fun. Its for passion!!!

Can't wait for Sanitarium III.. See U guys there!!!

Re: To all Heavy Metal/Rock/Death Metal Fans!!!, Read this!!

shred5 said:
To all those hard rocking Bros out there,

http://www.iconoclast.ca/MainPage.asp?page=/newPage6.asp

Its really disgusting and uncalled for.. For someone who doesn't even know how to listen to comment on such things, especially about Dimebag.

Chill dude, the writer at least acknowledged this - "De gustibus non disputandem est. Matters of taste are not subject to argument." He's just stating his opinion and as a writer, expressing himself not unlike a musician. Its funny how nobody here would chastise a rock musician for unjust remarks towards government policy for e.g. and then go on to say that's art, so they are entitled to say whatever they want.

Typical conservative belt upper-middle class U.S. PMRC Tipper Gore wank designed to inflame and manifestations of the writer's own inferiority complex and sense of hopeless lack of achievement.

I'll pay $20 (SGD) to any script kiddie who hacks the site and puts up a pic of Dimebag with his c*ck out on the homepage. Offer lasts till sunday.

Re: To all Heavy Metal/Rock/Death Metal Fans!!!, Read this!!

Ablue said:
He's just stating his opinion and as a writer, expressing himself not unlike a musician..

But a rockstar does not degrade and mock somones death, and the humans that mourn for them.

vernplum said:
I'll pay $20 (SGD) to any script kiddie who hacks the site and puts up a pic of Dimebag with his c*ck out on the homepage. Offer lasts till sunday.

:smt021 you DO NOT hack people's website.

vernplum said:
Typical conservative belt upper-middle class U.S. PMRC Tipper Gore wank designed to inflame and manifestations of the writer's own inferiority complex and sense of hopeless lack of achievement.

hahahahhaha thats the third time im reading one of your posts and bursting out laughing... good stuff mate... ( office colleagues walking past giving me the "look" )

soft said:
vernplum said:

:smt021 you DO NOT hack people's website.

Sorry - that was meant as a joke. Didn't want to bring back painful memories of recent SOFT hack. :oops:

Besides - everybody knows no serious hacker would do it for anything less than $50.

He just showed the lack of any aesthetic thoughts in his very mangled mind by running his mouth off for no reason,probably thats why he is wirter noone has heard of nor will hear off,a successful writer must not be narrow minded which we can clearly see is not the case here.There is a diffference between having an opinion and being judgemental.I happen to listen to both Bach and Pantera and can say that to compare to genres of music so vastly different is just ignorant.But dont bother abt him,he is just the one suffering and just wants some attention..probably cos his writing sucks.the use of big words does not indicate good wiriting,just shows u have a thesaurus....

Back