THE FOOTBALL THREAD Vol 2

Thread revival imminent.............

Arsenal-Spurs (Or was it the other way around?) and Liverpool-Cardiff? I'm going for Arsenal to win 3-2 and Liverpool to win 3-1.

this year's BPL is coming down to the wire...though I also hate Man Shitty ... I hope they pip Man u to the title ...

Chelski for the FA cup

ok AFC has got Podolski & now Giroud -

AFC FOR THE QUADRUPLE ....

any gooners going to KUL to watch AFC vs malaysia?

i went to beijing to watch them lose to man city, i can only say, Jenkinson will cost us big. if we challenge for the title, he will cost us the title when sagna's injured.

i went to beijing to watch them lose to man city, i can only say, Jenkinson will cost us big. if we challenge for the title, he will cost us the title when sagna's injured.

Yes, he's got a long way to go...

I'm excited about the new signings though

yes it feels like wenger will throw 5 attackers at any one time and still have players to spare.

though i don't know what to do with my RVP jersey gah

yes it feels like wenger will throw 5 attackers at any one time and still have players to spare.

keep the jersey bro, i belive he has more class than that twat Nasri. I dunno what to do with my Nasri jerseyS now.

- - - Updated - - -

keep the jersey bro, i belive he has more class than that twat Nasri. I dunno what to do with my Nasri jerseyS now.

- - - Updated - - -

BURN! I ill provide lighter & lighter fluid ....

i am very confused as to what to feel right now, especially since seeing him play against cologne in the 2nd half yest!

the first half team was way more impressive lah.

and 6-1 hehehehehehe

also im quite pissed with singtel and their really retarded mio tv service. it keeps getting more and more expensive every year

- - - Updated - - -

and 6-1 hehehehehehe

also im quite pissed with singtel and their really retarded mio tv service. it keeps getting more and more expensive every year

- - - Updated - - -

and 6-1 hehehehehehe

Back