The Bass Picture Gallery

8y6jc8.jpg

It's finally arrived aye? Congrats! Play th heck outta it!

Btw new toy. Was considering selling it, the Roscoe barts were way too mellow on fretless for me. Rewired em parallel and its kinda acceptable to me now. Went ahead and bought a pair of Delanos though. Lets see if the germans can make me decide to keep this.

roscoe04.jpg

Threw on a set of Sadowsky knobs and a pair of Delano SBC dual coils. Wow, just wow. The Delanos are just amazing on fretless. Maintains the smoothness of barts, but so much more punch, less compression and just the right amount of additional clarity and air. Even volume and tone across all the strings (vs a rude sounding high C with the Barts), and sweet sweet harmonics. The blanket has been lifted =D Now I have a spare pair of Roscoe Barts to get rid of lol.

Whoah. Everyone's basses so... wow.
Mine relek only, nothing special =(

When I just bought my Spector:

spector2.jpg

Spector.jpg

Currently, strung with DR Neon Green 45s, custom inlays:

soapbass.jpg

Last edited:
fretless6, that is beyond beautiful.

can post an updated group pic of all your babies? so that all of us bass bums can have something to drool on.

Sold some stuff recently. Not much of a group left lol. I'll post a group shot when my custom order AC6 and Fodera arrives :D

They appointed a new dealer recently (fretspot.com, who I also order my Fbass AC6 from). So they gave him some build slots that are sort of "express queued". The normal wait time is 2yrs and up. My wait time is a little less than 6 months. ETA to arrival is early Sept.

Also just a shout out for anyone interested in ordering a Fodera here. Fretspot is the way to go, I asked for quotes from several dealers, what I worked out with fretspot is easily 15% less than the other dealers.

bass gathering at Epic Studio

222040_209717782380893_100000280177271_777665_1999703_n.jpg
[/IMG]

Had a bass gathering at Epic studio with some of my fellows bassist and had a fun jamming and try out basses session.
Basses from bottom right:Warwick streamer LX 5str(Tobacco stain),Yamaha RBX 174 4str(Green),Warwick Thumb 5str(Tobacco stain),Human Base HH 5str(Orange burst),Musicman Stingray 5 HH(Matt black),Yamaha BB-N5A(orange burst),Ibanez 6str(Deep red).

Pardon the poor picture quality.

Last edited:
my band jams regularly at epic :) nice shuttle 9.0 but can't get the dirt tone that i a used to on hartke/peavey. and yes Warwick owns 'em all! \m/

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

Self designed this ! But its a lousy TGM bass.

BTW anyone able to tell me the model of this bass, i bought from yamaha and the person dont know what model is it and i tried searching online but i cant find. All i know its Fernandes.
23830_375804319061_627504061_5193406_1348519_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back