Tal Wilkenfeld real knock out girl bassist

Ya she's definitely one to watch. Been looking for her album. Anyone knows any CD shops that are selling her solo album? If not, would have to look at buying from overseas.

have been watching some of her stuff on youtube too. i might be going aussie soon and will keep my eyes open for her album.

wah, such a solid sound, is it that sound largely due to the guit or the amps ah?
lol

but yeah, she's a DAMN good bass player.

so i saw the first minute or so and thought "big deal!"

then my flabber proceeded to be heavily gasted.

she's really a good bassist no doubt she is coz she's a student of Marcus Miller try to listen to her bass lines always with the taste of miller sound.... I have her album already and oh my it was really awesome......The Feel and the timing was there it was really awesome awesome awesome awesome.. and she's freakin hot....

She's like chilli padi, small and very hot, but difference is she's even hotter! That's when I saw her at the collective some years back. She was already creating a stir then in the NY scene. I remember if I'm not wrong, she was jamming with Matt Garrison in a private lesson. It's definitely the light brown hair and cute eyes that made her stand out from the rest... Woohoo!

Bravo~ Really good performance, thanks for sharing. I know I sure won't be playing anything close to that for the next.... 20 years? :p

WOAH awesome man. O.O
i can nvr reach that level of playing.
lols. rarely see female bassist nowadays.
D:
FEMALEEEESSSS go pick up instruments!!
=_=

i feel shes really good technically, all those amazing chops, but there is something that shes lacking really, listen carefully to the beginning parts, its like shes not locked in with vinnie colaiuta, a lil outta sync, but overall still wow, playing with one of the best drummers in the world and one of the best feeling guitarists out there.

Back