WTS: Scorpions 50th Anniversary World Tour Ticket x1

Avonova

As topic states,selling x1 Scorpions 50th Anniversary World Tour Ticket; Standing Pen.

Selling for $150. Bought at $178. Selling because I have a work trip on. Contact me at 91371433.

As you can see you're saving a bit of money compared to buying from Sistic. So if you're lonely on that day and want to whip your hair to one of Classic Rock's legends, grab this ticket now!!!

Ok no really I'm selling this ticket because I can't bear to hear some of the songs that remind me too much of my previous relationship. A lost love. I thought I'd be spending this day with her cause she has a ticket too and "Still loving you" would've been the most appropriate song in our supposed current situation, but she ended things before this concert happened so yes another reason why is that I don't want to bump into her. What's more is that we even planned a trip overseas and I booked my leave but such as events have happened so nope... trip and concert down the drain. And I really do have a work trip. Please take this off me :(

FullSizeRender.jpg

Back