Suggestion for the Buy/Sell section

sure? will you bet your SANTANA guitar on that? or should i tell this FORUM that that Santana guitar you are now selling at $500 was up for sale for only $400 (god knows how much less you got it hagling) almost a year ago before you put it up on sale? you think people would forget and not take notice? worse is, you didnt even have the decency to take your own photos! you used the sellers photos! or was it your clone account?

go ahead guys, click on the link to his ad:

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=243464

and this is the where he got the guitar:

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=208387

you will see that the link below leads to another sale by utanium last 30 Aug 2011 for the same guitar.

since its an old ad, it might soon be erased, so for evidence, here it is:

PRSsale.jpg

you can copy to your browser those photo links and you will see its the same exact photo he is using on his ad.

how do i know this is the same guitar? musikal had also sold a VOX Pathfinder 15R just recently (i actually made an honest offer on it to which he was so much of an ass to put me off rudely). If you would notice, that ad from @utanium had the same amp for sale.

PRSsale-1.jpg

utanium's amp ad: http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=208391

utaniumamp.jpg

that photo link leads to this:

scaled.php

now lets compare it to the super sleuth's ad:

musikals amp ad (with guitar): http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=240856

musikalad-1.jpg

do you notice something? :p

And you know what? musikal used the same photos using the same link from the original owner. classy right? :p bravo!

as for your investigative prowess, i was interested with the guitar so i emailed the owner. he sent me those two photos. since i wasnt that interested, i thought i could upload it for him and at least help the seller with the sale since its the least i could do for the trouble of sending me photos.

email.jpg

im not so stupid like you are. why would i post the photos using another account and get myself in trouble? cant i just post the photos using my own account? that is what stupid chaps like you do. :p

criminalize me for helping the guy upload his photos? how about you shamefully accusing me of a troll account who is making a profit on the soft.com community?

before you accuse people of the sh*t you do, cover yours first. but thats too late now, isnt it? :D

Last edited:
yubsesperat sure talk too much for a guy. People sell cheaper, he complain. People sell higher, he also complain. Everything also whine and complain like a whiny crybaby.

yubsesperat sure talk too much for a guy. People sell cheaper, he complain. People sell higher, he also complain. Everything also whine and complain like a whiny crybaby.

so only women can talk alot? why you throwing petty stuff about me.

and me? having a clone account? why would i need one. im not the one hiding my identity here. my mobile is posted on every ad i make.

you on the other hand, never leave your number or any means of contact except private message.

between you and I, im not the one who is so SECRETIVE and seems to be hiding something.

please explain your sale. dont side step it and throw accusations at me you cannot prove. what? :D

Last edited:
LOL why you so secretive don't dare to tell people you lowball $50 for a Vox Pathfinder 15R amp? Hide it and appear like keyboard hero going around poking your nose into everyone's sales.. People have had enough of your nuisance.. People want to sell high or low is it any of your business?

And why you so secretive about what you do for a living? Whole day nothing to do type long useless essays to nuisance people especially at odd hours.

i DID offer YOU $50 for your Pathfinder because you didnt not put a price on it. and i did say tell me what price we can agree on but you put me off with your RUDE attitude.

how about you? what do you do for a living? making a profit of people here in soft? :D

And why you so secretive about what you do for a living? Whole day nothing to do type long useless essays to nuisance people especially at odd hours.

who forces you to read what i post? do i call/sms you at these odd hours to tell you to read what i posted? do i need to ask for your permission before i post.

dont side step the issue. you havent owned up to any of the things. because you have nothing to say :p

who forces you to read what i post? do i call/sms you at these odd hours to tell you to read what i posted? do i need to ask for your permission before i post.

dont side step the issue. you havent owned up to any of the things. because you have nothing to say :p

Own up to WHAT. It's MY guitar, I sell it at whatever price I see fit. I can sell higher or lower and it's none of your business. People sell higher, you whine. People sell lower, you also whine.

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=240889&page=2&p=1203849#post1203849

you rant about these while others rant about someone selling something more than what he got it for - which is stupid yet it is openly accepted. if anyone hits the jackpot buying a really cheap quality guitar, you shouldnt expect him to sell it just the same. the price is his prerogative and if he prices it at what its worth, its no one's business but his. but you people here talk about it like its murder. its common sense.

and yet when someone posts something contreversial such as making it a habit of testing stuff before you buy it, you immediately red flag it as foul. again, i did not attack the item. it was the way he wanted to get rid of it.

oh please.

Hypocrite much? Oh please.

I don't type long stories like someone, it's short and sweet but you may have to bear with someone's long posts as per the evidence below:

yubsesperat started a thread to whine about a faulty bass he bought and flame the seller, whine how come didn't tell him the bass repair history http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=209851

Then goes to seller's sale thread for another bass to flame him, but seller retorted with the truth to expose his twisted lies and he lost face so didn't dare to reply anymore http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=207963&p=1144149#post1144149

Then sells the bass with no mention of the repair history and even dare to say it's in good condition nothing serious, when he flamed the previous owner over the same bass http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=221530

Makes another advertisement for the same bass and uses the same tactics he blames previous owner for namely "no fuss deal, need cash quick" http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=239658

Truly disgusting behavior. You people make me ashamed to even post on this forum anymore. And people are wondering why soft is so quiet nowadays.

I don't type long stories like someone, it's short and sweet but you may have to bear with someone's long posts as per the evidence below:

yubsesperat started a thread to whine about a faulty bass he bought and flame the seller, whine how come didn't tell him the bass repair history http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=209851

yes, that seller NEVER told me about the history of the bass, not on his post and not even when we met. i insisted i come to his house to test but he had reasons. so since i was eager for the bass, i trusted him.

Then goes to seller's sale thread for another bass to flame him, but seller retorted with the truth to expose his twisted lies and he lost face so didn't dare to reply anymore http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=207963&p=1144149#post1144149

i lost face? i didnt bother coz all i was after is to warn people to TEST the stuff they buy from the guy. whatever he says, shouldnt bother me coz ive given up on chasing him because he just doesnt give a rats ass. and of course he will say that! he has to gain reputation.

i did say i cannot do afternoons but i can do sundays but he said he was not available. so i thought twice buying since im afraid that we dont test the thing, it might be spoiled.

i offered a price to which he turned down. im ok with that. told him in case he changed his mind, let me know. i let that go already, knowing that since he wont take my price and i dont wanna buy something i havent tested.

next thing i know, he sms me again saying OK - OK ill give to you the bass but just meet me in Eunos. i said, i wanna test ill go to your place in Jurong. he said he will be in Malaysia and if i really wanted the bass, just deal without any fuzz anyway i asked a discount so he can demand where to meet.

i was tempted and i gave in. bought it without proper testing. then took it back to my friends place where they had an amp and tested it. then found there was a scratchy sound coming out the amp while im playing it. so i looked inside the control cavity and saw that one pot was different from the others in size and make, not to mention the sloppy soldering work.

that same everning, i smsed him and told him why he never told me about the repair history. and that theres somewhat a scratchy noise coming out from the socket. i had to sms him countless times before he replied: im sorry i was busy. i tested the bass before i took it today to you and everything was fine.

so again, i took his word for it. i went home thinking perhaps just a loose socket... OK ill just take it to TYMC in a few days perhaps its just a minor fix.

a couple of days later, i was taken to the hospital where i stayed for 3 weeks for a swollen gall bladder. I eventually underwent surgery and they took it out. you wanna see my stiches? you wanna see my hospital records? you think the hospital would lie for me?

so after a month of almost being out of everything - work and all - i tested the bass again. still, it had that noise. so i messaged the seller again and told him what happened.

of course, if i was in his shoes, i would think hes just making all these up so he can get his cash back. but he showed no concern - didnt even bothered to ask me if i could prove that i was in the hospital or ask what TYMC said when i brought the bass to them. his cold blooded response was: you bought a 2nd-hand item and since its second hand, it doesnt come with a warranty coz anytime it might get spoilt.

i get what he meant and i agree with that. but under the circumstance of how our deal was made - he put me in a spot where i couldnt test the thing yet eager to close the deal.

i shoulve gone with my instincts:

1. he didnt want any testing
2. he seems in a hurry to close the deal- even grabbed it from me while i was checking it out and playing it - i thought he was gonna show me some lines and licks but instead just put it back in the case and inside the car. and it wasnt even 5 minutes yet.

so i ended up having the volume pot replaced by TYMC which didnt fix the problem. so i went to the official Yamaha shop in Paya Lebar to get it diagnosed.

Bass -$400
TYMC parts and services - $25
Yamaha parts and services - $95

total - $520

and how much was i selling my bass? $500. no profit.

and again posted it for $425 nego. no profit and even willing to sell it for almost a hundred dollars loss. until someone did a trade with me.

having said that, between me and you, who got a guitar selling at $400 (or less?) and selling it for $500, who is taking advantage of people here in soft.com?

Then sells the bass with no mention of the repair history and even dare to say it's in good condition nothing serious, when he flamed the previous owner over the same bass http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=221530

Makes another advertisement for the same bass and uses the same tactics he blames previous owner for namely "no fuss deal, need cash quick" http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=239658

yes i didnt put it in my ad but how sure are are you that i didnt tell the guy who I traded my bass with?

the guy wanted to trade on trust but i insisted he came to my house and test the bass. i told him the repairs i have had done on the bass and i wanted him to check it for himself. i even offered the repair receipts to him as proof. but the bass was 100% perfectly working and i wasnt in a hurry to chase him out the house. he left after testing the bass and the two of us chatting for a good 20 minutes.

how dare you insinuate that i was cheating other people, selling them faulty stuff that i had complained about before? i did rant about it and posted on seller's other ads to warn potential buyers - not for them not to buy BUT to make sure to TEST anything they buy.

BUT that bass you are accusing me of selling while misleading my buyers... I had the thing repaired. told the buyer about the repairs done, he got all the time he wanted to test it and the deal was done.

i did not use any same tactic to corner or mislead anyone. when i said 'no fuss deal, need cash quick' - i didnt want the messy negotiation exchanges and reservations promising theyd but on a certain date. what i meant was for them to come over, test it, let me orient you on it then if youre OK, buy it - all of which i did. we were both happy with the trade.

so if you cannot qualify and prove your accusations, better shut up.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by yubsesperat

you rant about these while others rant about someone selling something more than what he got it for - which is stupid yet it is openly accepted. if anyone hits the jackpot buying a really cheap quality guitar, you shouldnt expect him to sell it just the same. the price is his prerogative and if he prices it at what its worth, its no one's business but his. but you people here talk about it like its murder. its common sense.

and yet when someone posts something contreversial such as making it a habit of testing stuff before you buy it, you immediately red flag it as foul. again, i did not attack the item. it was the way he wanted to get rid of it.

oh please.

to which you obviously miss the point.

i bought up the sellers prerogative to price their item in contrast to much serious stuff like testing stuff you buy. coz when people see someone selling something for a higher price than what they get it for, people are in outrage. yet when i posted that importance of testing stuff you buy, people take it lightly.

i honestly have no beef with anyone selling stuff more than what they paid for it. i wont specify it but ive sold Krazysell a guitar which he is now selling for MUCH higher than what he negotiated with me for and you dont see me saying anything on his ads, do you?

that is because he is a nice person. he negotiates to lower the price but he has manners. i wont fault him for trying to make a buck from buying and selling as long as he is honest in his dealings.

you however, mr musikal, you are rude and arrogant and i will not allow you, and no one should for that matter, to treat people around here with your attitude.

i asked you nicely. you didnt have a price on the amp so i made proposal, nicely:

pmmusikal.jpg

but what was your response?

'you know what you do with that idea of yours - take it and shove it up your ass'

and after that, i did tell you youre attitude is unbecoming and uncalled for. and i will not stand up for it. and you will hear from me.

so here we are.

is this revenge? not exactly. it may appear like that im just trying to get back at you. but im still within the bounds of this forum walls, telling people that you bought that guitar for less and now trying to make a $100 (or more) profit on the people of soft.com isnt a violation. its a fact. and i am not short of proof. you however have thrown accussations at me that you cannot even prove.

LOL why you so secretive don't dare to tell people you lowball $50 for a Vox Pathfinder 15R amp? Hide it and appear like keyboard hero going around poking your nose into everyone's sales.. People have had enough of your nuisance.. People want to sell high or low is it any of your business?

oh im not hiding that fact. here you go.

you said on your post:

Price is firm and the same even if you don't want the freebie amp.

so i though of this:

pmmusikal.jpg

i asked you nicely. plus, you didnt have a price on your amp so that was a shot in a dark, flexible to what your response might be (i bought a vox pathfinder 15 in soft.com for $100, a couple of of years ago thus my starting offer).

ive got nothing to hide. im not ashamed of that offer because it was an honest offer. but you are so rude to respond with:

'you know what you do with that idea of yours - take it and shove it up your ass'

between you and I, you should be the one ashamed. not me.

since when does anyone's work become an IMPORTANT part of dealing here in soft.com?

when you want to deal with someone, do you ask them 'hey what work do you do'? or do you ask them 'hey whats your mobile contact number'?

why are you itching to know what i do just because i got time to post here? if i got time is because i got time to post. i dont cheat my company by using up my time when im supposed to work posting stuff here. i use my personal time. and if i choose not to tell you what i do, its because im not obligated to do so. its so stupid of you to insinuate im secretive about what i do when its not even an essential detail/matter in this topic.

you however, has got no contact details available on your ads - something not normal. one should question WHY?

me, on the other hand, place my number on every ad i put up.

you - no number. no way to track.

me - always have my number for softies to check.

between you and I, who seems to be hiding?

ive alterted the TS linushablot, kindly sort this out for this ignorant fool.

@SOFT - James, if you would kindly verify my IP to that of linushablot. and straighten out this ignorant accusation? if not then maybe the person himself could ratify it. ive emailed him and brought it to his attention.

i will not take this sitting down, specially coming from an ignorant fool.

linushablot-2.jpg

Back