Starstruck In Singapore

pedialite

Anyone got starstruck seeing any stars be it local or foreign bands/singers/actors before?

Be it right in on our sunny island or when visiting other countries.. Must be awesome to bump into your heroes on the streets huh? Shake hands, autographs, pictures!!!

SHARE LEI!

Nah, my idols from Japan.. will never get a chance to see them here.

Plus even if I see any sort of local celebrities around, which I have, can't really be bothered. Don't get the starstruck effect but more of "Oh, i saw him/her on tv before." then I walk off lol

i agree with visa. Except for 2, in my opinion. Fiona Xie and Michelle Chia. I see them i ll melt and die..

err well I gave Manuel Reuter (DJ Manian) a.k.a one of the eurodance producers of Cascada and his brother (surprisingly a rocker guy different genre.) a lift to a friend's studio and back to his hotel when he was in singapore a few years back. too bad Natalie didn't come with him. killer vocals.

for me personally, when i imagine meeting my musical heroes, i imagine myself having a normal conversation with them. am i the only one?

I would wanna ask them about their history and stuff I guess, and maybe ask them about their certain quirks and habits.. and share a beer and smoke :)

Back