something new uh

karlie

hey! i've been working on this midi track for awhile, it's some kind of dance thingy (not too sure how I would classify it myself) do check it out and well, erm if you feel like it leave some comments too :) esp about the mixing, i'm new to all these stuff ahah, oh ya, the song's called chanello haha

www.myspace.com/karliewarliemarlie

cheers

Last edited:
hey

hey man, there's only one program that i can think of when i hear the song... fruity loops.. well i think the genre will be dance, i cant really say much cos i don't can't really critique dance music. In any case composing different types of music is great, it gives you depth and experience.

Yes, composing different kind of music does give one a wider dimension.

Karlie, you seems to have lots of ideas ready to explode. Give a bit more thoughts into the other instruments when arranging, you know the bass and drums, etc. etc. For example: bass and drums do not have to follow or run after the main instrument.
Take your time and work out the different parts.
You can also use the voice as instrument, without words.

babage:thanks for the comments man :) i used cubase & reason! yeah i've been wanting to explore this territory for quite some time already and well it's a first step i guess hhaha.

Thubtenkway: thanks for the comments man :) yeah i initially thought of having voices in the track and i wanted to play more with the drums like give it a spotlight but i'm still not too good with the midi programming for drums uh. thanks for your comments haha i'm now more motivated to try something new again! :D

Back