some photos from the mosaic festival(thurs 16th mar)

alrights! thanks for the help. will let u know. but i'm just afraid of leechers who don't obey copyright law..

lilrampage said:
lol lurgee. the last shot is cool. just look at his expression. :lol:

haha..he's always full of different expressions..always so fun to watch and a nice guy. :)
can't wait for their album to be finished!

lepids said:
great shots. haha.. yah.. lepids' my email acc name.

copy my frame? haha.. tons of ppl are using this frame.. no prob man!

rock on brothers!

thank you. :)

haha..okies. the mosaic festival is on til sunday so more opportunities to take pix! heh.

lepids said:
alrights! thanks for the help. will let u know. but i'm just afraid of leechers who don't obey copyright law..

actually ah..i dunno much abt the copyright law. care to elaborate?
hai..it's always the leechers.. :p

it means that the photos belong to me and other ppl have no authorised use/download unless they contact me. :)

i do sell images for a very cheap fee if you need the photos. give you full resolution(6mp).

lepids said:
it means that the photos belong to me and other ppl have no authorised use/download unless they contact me. :)

i do sell images for a very cheap fee if you need the photos. give you full resolution(6mp).

oh..haha..i was refering to some copyright act in the lawbooks actually.

lol.. yup. alot of laws here and there lah. CS got one sticky on copyrights too.

but photographer still owns the rights to the photo unless got any black and white.

lepids said:
lol.. yup. alot of laws here and there lah. CS got one sticky on copyrights too.

but photographer still owns the rights to the photo unless got any black and white.

yeah..so many laws..so many words and sometimes so confusing. :p

yup..i agree but we still cant stop leechers. Hai.

my shots..

RONIN
20060316_ronin01_derryn.jpg

20060316_ronin02.jpg

20060316_ronin03.jpg

POPTART
20060316_poptart01.jpg

20060316_poptart02.jpg

The guy in the green shirt is Erlend from Kings of Convenience. He jumped right on the stage and boogey'ed. To be honest, I know nuts about the band, haven't listened to them before. I thought he was the Napoleon Dynamite dude at first.

20060316_poptart03.jpg

yup. one way i thought of is using photoshop to create a gallery and upload to ur personal site. ppl can right click but there's no save option.

Re: my shots..

Perplexed said:
RONIN

The guy in the green shirt is Erlend from Kings of Convenience. He jumped right on the stage and boogey'ed. To be honest, I know nuts about the band, haven't listened to them before. I thought he was the Napoleon Dynamite dude at first.

some nice pix there..i kinda like the 3rd one. :)

Oh damn..I couldn't get tix to KoC and I missed Poptart! Arrgh. Well, you can't have them all I guess.

Haha. I loved the mosaic vibe! Haha. :) Nice shots everyone! Lets just continue having fun while mosaic lasts! =D

lol. sorrie that u can't my dear. please contact me if you want the images. :)

not trying to be a b%stard here. but hope u understand. :)

Here is some pics for Heritage fans, managed to catch their set earlier this evening, they are still one of the best rock bands , still rocking with 3 decades of experience

DSCF0374.jpg

DSCF0387.jpg

DSCF0397.jpg

DSCF0402.jpg

DSCF0403.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

Perplexed said:
Amen to that! btw, pepper i'm on your myspace electrico group! let's make it bustling! :D
oh hello hello! haha. omg i so totally forgot I created that group. that was before they set up their own myspace music acct. gee, how many members are there in the group man? lol.

see you around! <3

Back