some photos from the mosaic festival(thurs 16th mar)

lepids

just thought of sharing some stuffs with the softies here. great sets of music from the both bands i attended! not too sure if this is the right sub forum to post.. but james, pls move it to where you deem suitable if i can't post it here! :D

posting a few of my favourites.

ronin!

*removed*

Posting to a public website does not imply public domain. All rights are reserved by me and legal action will be taken if leeched/misused in any way.

contact me if you need to use the photos.

Vertical Rush

*removed*

drummer and bassist! very sorrie! didn't have a good angle!!

Posting to a public website does not imply public domain. All rights are reserved by me and legal action will be taken if leeched/misused in any way.

contact me if you need to use the photos.

nice photos you got there, looks quite professional to me..
dunno why but they look alot like postcards
i shall post some of mine tomorrow

awesome gig, awesome bands, awesome crowd.

thanks for the comments! still learning. the lighting wasn't very good. was expecting some smoke machine to spice it up for ronin!!!(make it chilli hot hot!)

great band. post urs too. i'm still learning. and hence the duotone coversion. have some colours one and i'm not too happy with it. will look at it again tml.. :)

i was there too... the concert was great....

btw... those photos were realli realli well taken!!!! i think lepids u did a superb job...

:D

ok heres mine.
have no idea how to control the shuttle exposure time. Was on a very limited memory.. so i went for quantity instead of quality
I00006.jpg

I00007.jpg

I00016.jpg

I00019.jpg

I00021.jpg

u'll need a reasonable shutter speed to freeze action. depending of what focal length you are using. i like the last shot. not a pro by all means. just giving my personal thoughts. i took like 100 shots that night. having quantity is easier than quality.

the last shot was pure luck, those fancy disco lights happens to shine the correct colours when i snapped the trigger..

My camera is abit lag, after i press the button, it will hestate for 1-3 secs before the pictures are taken.. so i dont usually get what i wanted..

nevertheless ,its quite fun and rewarding..

Tiramisu

nice shots drumma..think im used to seeing you in CS as drumma. Heh. I like the VR shots too. :)

I took some pix of the Tiramisu sets last weekend and here are some shots to share. Hope you don't mind! Don't wanna start another thread lah. Heh. (Didn't mean to copy your frames ah..i've been using this frames for awhile too. These were edited last weekend already. :p)

Was anyone there to catch Tiramisu last week? It was nothing less then energetic as usual. :)

tiramisu@mosaic01.jpg

tiramisu@mosaic02.jpg

tiramisu@mosaic03.jpg

tiramisu@mosaic04.jpg

tiramisu@mosaic05.jpg

hifi_killer said:
the last shot was pure luck, those fancy disco lights happens to shine the correct colours when i snapped the trigger..

My camera is abit lag, after i press the button, it will hestate for 1-3 secs before the pictures are taken.. so i dont usually get what i wanted..

nevertheless ,its quite fun and rewarding..

so long as you had fun then that's good enough! :)

the lights there are always a headache. :p

great shots. haha.. yah.. lepids' my email acc name.

copy my frame? haha.. tons of ppl are using this frame.. no prob man!

rock on brothers!

if you like to post your gig photo onto the Gallery, just let me know and I will create the album. :wink:

Back