Skatterbrane Waterbrane Clips

Whitestrat

Here's the clips for the Waterbranes unaccompanied... Was having a bit of fun at the end. Don't take it seriously...

SoundClick artist: Demioblue - page with MP3 music downloads

Here's the SH55s and the Holmes for comparison.

SH55s: SoundClick artist: Demioblue - page with MP3 music downloads

Tom Holmes Japan: SoundClick artist: Demioblue - page with MP3 music downloads

Here's the Waterbranes in a song mix. I think they came up from the mix very well.

SoundClick artist: Demioblue - page with MP3 music downloads

Hey Rod, I just heard... What happened?

A certain female member was continuing to call me names and hassling me on threads related to the backstage "girly" threads, and she would not leave me alone. So, finally I let go with the nastiest insulting names I could think of. She did not respect my asking her to leave me alone, but somehow she expected me to respect her. I do not like to be hounded.

A certain female member was continuing to call me names and hassling me on threads related to the backstage "girly" threads, and she would not leave me alone. So, finally I let go with the nastiest insulting names I could think of. She did not respect my asking her to leave me alone, but somehow she expected me to respect her. I do not like to be hounded.

So you were banned, but was she?

2007 Custom

Too bad I cannot answer you on MLP. That Custom you are looking at is a 2007 R7. You have to remember that the serial number on them is shared with the R7 Standard Goldtops and between the Standard and the Custom 57 RI, they make well more than 1000 of them in one year, so that serial number DOES make sense. The price you are paying for the difference is a bit much, but may well be worth it to you, if you really like the Custom better. When you move up to the Custom shop Historics, you may never look at another USA series Les Paul again!

Back