SeekZ-Stompers and CustomWerkZ Official Launch

seekz

SeekZ-Stompers and Custom Pedals!

logo-small.gif

SeekZ - Stompers . com

UPDATED:
customwerkz has been dropped from the SeekZ Stompers website.
We would also like to clarify that customwerkz and SeekZ Stompers
were separate entities from the beginning. Even so, it is sad to see
such a brutal end to a local new entrant.

We decided to let the matter rest and not pursue it any further. And
we hope that everyone will not discuss their matters on our thread.

We've already found a new agent to do silk screening for our pedals,
a notch up from their previous method of decaling.

Nonetheless, we at SeekZ Stompers still hold true to our promise &
dedication to becoming your one stop guitar and more importantly
EFFECTS pedals customshop. Delivering customized solutions for all
your playing needs remains our top priority.

For clarity sake, please refer to our new thread from now on.

Last edited:
Nice website Seekz. We have spoken on many occasions about your pedal ideas and your business. Glad to see the website is up and running. Lovely website. Hope to see more pedals and more custom creations.

Great to have another pedal option around.

SeekZ Stompers and Custom Werkz

I hope you guys like the site.. coz' i spent many back-breaking, eye-straining nights building it! LOL.

Thanks to all those who helped us along the way. :wink:

Good luck and all the best in this mad world of guitar effects. Oh and if I were you... I won't put up a Robert Keeley pedal picture on the gallery. Play safe as always!

Cheers,

ed

my name is not robert... so how would i know?!?! :wink: but many used to mistake me for robert keeley cos they all call me and ask for the KEELEY mod. :lol: :lol: ahseng mod want or not? :lol:

anyway my advise to seekz is just play safe lah.

Thanx for all your concern. I put the picture because I'm still making my own "keeley" looper for Chimaera1982.

Anyway, I put the keeley picture, and I still called it a Keeley looper, I didnt call it my own. I'll put mine up as soon as it is done.

Please use PM for such matters.

You Ah seng ah? How much you charge?

Djthugs: Hey sure no problem. I'm meeting luqman and marc later. You call him lah..

Ironnickel: How're the knobs working for you? Still in Aust?

Lastly, my Mini Looper greets you Hello!

i have a couple of pedals done by the seekzmeister and im very happy with them. the featured loop is mine!!...

wooooooo! =) Damn all you talented ppl... Foxxy with her webbie skills, Seekz with his damn mods and my two fav ppl at custom werkz for being too damn passionate about all things guitar!
:D

Hey Seekz website looks awesome... This fellow took my call at 2 in the morning even though he was sleeping and all i wanted was some LEDS.. =) i'll get them done after the guys at custom werkz finish up my guitars. Nur has been uber busy with the custom gibsons, so i'm still waiting.

Anw do check em out... Seekz Stompers and Custom Werkz
Great prices for STELLAR jobs

Back