sacrifices

uzzo88

how many of you would sell you beloved items just to get axes or stuff like dat??

i'm on the verge of selling my bicycle just like dat even tho i need it more that the guitar itself..dumb..

uzzo88 said:
how many of you would sell you beloved items just to get axes or stuff like dat??

i'm on the verge of selling my bicycle just like dat even tho i need it more that the guitar itself..dumb..

For a second i misread your post as 'How many of you willing to sell out your loved ones for an axe'. For me it depends on what I'm selling off ah.

:lol: Those days I used 2 think dat way....NOWADAYS....I think about trying to sell my guitars to pay for the bills...hahaha...but it's true... :roll:

i'm saving for a roland cube 30... die die muz get..haha in love with it since i tried at my frens place.. i never knew my guitar could sound so good with it..but mom doesnt let me sell the old amp due to some reasons..

well..my beloved stuff r my guitars...so i guess i cant sell them to buy another one...so i will save money or work for it...

Back