Roc & Soc Throne.

MrSoftie

Hi guys, anyone need a good drum throne? Well, im in HK and this guy, a supplier for Roc & Soc drum throne and we actually talked about the music scene in Spore. He's nice enough to give discounts to me. Im thinkin maybe i can do something to all softies here. Let me know if you guys thinking into Roc & Soc drum throne. I'll try to get the best deal from him and will mail back the stuffs to you. Price range from 1700HKD for the Nitro. That's like 300SGD. Hope can get more discounts from him if i were to order more. He's also a dealer for SJC drums. Let me know if you need anything. Will be going to him again tomorrow so ya, let me know soon.

http://www.rocnsoc.com/

Cheers!

Last edited:
WTF no replies. You've gotta be kidding me.

Dude I'm interested! Haven't had access to Internet in close to 3 weeks and this is what I'm missing.

PM me the pricelist, if you don't mind? Thanks a million!

Hey bro, it's gonna be difficult to find lots of people willing to fork out 300 for a throne. But Roc N Soc are really comfortable and solid thrones, it's like buying one for life man. Heads up for you!

Haha didnt know there's response sorry guys. Was looking at it for a while but didnt see any response. I can understand la im juz trying to see what i can do. :)

Jeepers: I'll check with him the price and let u know soon. Rest assured i will try my best to get the best deal for you.

Cheers!!

Back