Drummer wanted - classic rock

ProdigalSunset

I'm currently jamming with a bunch of guys, and overall it's been really good and inspiring, but......the drummer is holding us back. He's an older guy, and only been drumming a few years....and he just does not remember songs....

We're all kinda older guys, (some Caucasians, some locals...in their 50's), playing classic rock songs....but we really need a solid drummer that can get what we're doing. Someone that can learn the songs, and keep us chugging along. I think with a solid drummer, we could be so much better. We're not in this for the money.....just the love of playing, and have a good night and a few drinks. (like we can gig these days, anyway). We usually practice on Friday evenings, but it could maybe be flexible.

We've recently found an amazing practice space, so I want to keep the momentum going....

Just let me know if you're interested in learning more, or jamming....

Hi
I am keen to try it out. Am in my 60s & hv bn playing drums since a teenager. Love rock/blues. Contact me 91699627. Cheers. Abraham

Update: I think I may have prematurely put this ad up. It looks like our group is going to go on hiatus for the next few months, so there will be no chance to meet up with other drummers. (I would like to remove this thread, but I don't see a way to do so, so I'm posting this message.)

Thanks for those who have responded. I'll give this message a bump whenever we're back in action.

Back