Rmb lioncity_girl?

cool, but agile guitars have a better one.
instant richie sambora :p
tc630doublenat1.jpg

lol. their store manager very friendly.

btw guys, if any of u go china and wan to get its alot cheaper since they dun need to sell as "ang mo lang price"

their new offerings are infact quite cool, i asked wherther i could get a ibanez but with no headstock logo whatsoever proof of a ibanez and they said no problem.

should call as china custom immitations pte ltd =D

actually imo these are bought for the brand not for the quality... cheap and 'branded', so thats what attracts people, and the quality can suck for all they care. so, if u buy a guitar without the brand, it defeats the whole purpose and u get a lousy and brandless one.

might as well get a real ibanez?

just my opinion

haha thats true... what i mean is like a project guitar. i heard that they (for some intances) can make u design some parts of the guitar to ur liking.

project bodies anyone? =X

" Hi! Everybody ! Please pay attention here !

Now you can get what you want with pretty less money from our website ! We are going to make a big sales promotion on our fifth anniversary to appreciating our customers ! You can get the case totally for free (without shipping cost),if you buy the following items of guitars : GIBSON. EPIPHONE ! And for the rest items , you can get USD 40.00 discount for each one !! Please notice that the sales period is From 10th August to 10th September. Come on! Do not wasting time , do what you want to get the guitars . Please give us some time to prepare your items . We will send you the items within seven days after we receive you money . "

So is anybody intersted?

Also do note that the image links are from this place called MYMUSIA. So it does look Kinda Dodgy~ oh well.

PS: These 2 sites appear to be selling the same Guitars are DIFFERENT prices~ On mymusia its roughly 166 for an "ibanez" and 200+ for the other site

Some copies i that i thought were Worthy

P1050212_.JPG

P1050216_.JPG

%7B2F15E64E-93DF-4911-AA53-7E383AFBE348%7D0.jpg

P1050197.jpg

Another shameless fake guitar website from China.....

http://paylessguitars.com/

The website looks professionally done and its English is better than others.....but.....looks can be deceiving!!

We see multitudes of websites selling fakes. Some claim they have their own factory. However, from the looks of those guitars, it seems ALL (or most of) these fakes come from a SINGLE factory and distributor in China. So does anyone know where the secret location is? Gibson/Fender/PRS might reward you! :lol:

But the sad part is some unscrupulous people (eg. lioncitygirl) will buy the fake guitars from these websites (or become their dealer), and then sell them as REAL on buy/sell classifieds. The victims would most likely be unsuspecting, uninformed or newbie buyers.

It's good thing though some fellow SOFTies have an eagle eye for spotting fakes. Remember there was a dude who try to sell a fake Gibson LP for about $3K, claiming he bought it on impulse and he needed the cash? Fortunately, people found out his guitar was fake, and he quickly withdrew his sale (claiming it was sold!). Scam artist or not, we wouldn't know. But if he succeeded in selling, can you imagine when the buyer discovered he paid 3 grand for a fake that cost only $400? Scary thoughts. 8O

Boycott Beijing 2008! :smt077

azn forgot to say, mymusia is actually the same as bounry. i asked the staff abt the background(the wallpaper and that yellow thingy) and they said its actually them.

guitaron.com is also them.
haha guess that solves u're mystery?

In the wake of recent Mattel toys recall, I wonder if China-made guitars have high level of lead content too? Good for heavy metal music siah! :lol:

"The photos are taken in nature conditions, and you can justice this item factually. Please enjoy this item from every aspect and angel, and enjoy its pretty and love it ."

"ATTENTION:Our guitars are vrey very splendid items. lt's cherish the charming sonny together! "

wth is he saying?

"I am online 20/7. Thank you"

he sleeps for 4 hours a day... :twisted:

Back