Rmb lioncity_girl?

almondx

And the fake Gibsons? Well now you can get your very own fake Gibsons/Fenders/Ibanez at this website without going through a middle-person:

http://www.bounry.com/

:lol:

Jokes aside, just be careful when buying guitars online. The counterfeits are getting better than ever. They sure do look great and authentic from certain angles. But note the cheap plastic inlays and low quality of the metal parts. That should distinguish a fake gibson from a real one. However with gibson's own lousy qc and cost cutting measures, it's kinda hard to tell isn't it? :roll: hehe!

:oops: I wouldn't mind a fake gibson that's price so low just for the heck of it though

Haha don't know how they sound. But I am guessing with good pickups they can actually sound decent! I'm interested in a doubleneck man! Only USD299. Good for display you're right =D

yea the gibsons are freaky man, if not for the serial number which is printed quite fakely, wi udnt be able to tell from the pics

Just to share a first hand experience in these fake stuff, was in China 2 years ago on a school exchange prog, a group of us wanted to stock up on cheap guitar stuff as we thought it would have been cheaper there. Came across this shop, had a whole bunch of fake Fenders (Sadly that time the group of un-pro us had been blinded by the name FENDER on the guitars) going for only about $180?

Well one of my friend bought one back, I must say it looks really real UNTIL you touch the thing and hear the thing. The workmanship is screwed to the max, and the tone (if its fit to be called a tone lol) is as screwed as the workmanship. So I guess its only eye candy after all. Haha

you can use it for ornaments, like display all around ur house or sth, or when u gig put in the background to make it look like ur spare guitar (which of course u dun use), and make sure to polish it to the max

wah....if hey have shop in singapore I'll definetly go there and buy one gibson.....invest some money to know the truth!!......then write a long review on it and ask the great subversion to edit....... :lol:

nah- i won't do it. appraising a fake is like saying lady X is the most beautiful person in the world but underneath her undergarments are all the wrong organs... turns out to be a male instead.

8O

Maybe you could buy one as your guitar's stunt-double, then you can destroy your guitar up on stage..
I like the idea of using it as ornaments :p Buy many and fill up that guitar rack!

could fool the crowd by doing a pete townshend on one of those. or you could burn one like hendrix without feeling the heart pain.

hehe sub, nice 1.

the Fakers can replicate almost anything visually, which will remain only a fantasy. the mojo of authentic Gibson n Fender builds, thats the real thing.

nah- i won't do it. appraising a fake is like saying lady X is the most beautiful person in the world but underneath her undergarments are all the wrong organs... turns out to be a male instead.

LOLX! there isn't a better way to describe it than that ^

eh.....all the headstocks are dead giveaways!

this will be a perfect candidate for "neoclassical battles where losers will get their head smash with their guitars"

Back