Rick Allen

mel80

Rick Allen never gave up drumming despite losing an arm. Check out his unique drumkit and playing:
YouTube - behind the scenes with rick allen!

His official website:
.:: One Hand Drum Company ::.

The younger ones here may not know of Rick Allen's work with Def Leppard, but the man has played in several all time hit classics with the band in the 80s and 90s. He has even set up a foundation to inspire and motivate people with drums.
Drum Circle and Healing Arts, The Raven Drum Foundation

Isn't it truly wonderful that drums can also be used to inspire and motivate people? That is also exactly what we try to do here with Drum Xchange Singapore! Drum on! :D

Last edited:
yep..

def leppard was, is and will probably be one of my favourite bands of all time..

though i am not a drummer, rick allen really is an inspiration to all..

thanx for sharing, doode!

Yeah. Rick Allen reminds us that drumming is not all about techniques and all. It is also about feeling for humanity. He is truly an inspiration.

My friends and I are thinking of ordering the t-shirt in support of the foundation. :D

Yeah. Rick Allen reminds us that drumming is not all about techniques and all. It is also about feeling for humanity. He is truly an inspiration.

My friends and I are thinking of ordering the t-shirt in support of the foundation. :D

oh ok cool.. i wouldn't mind one..

I remember watching in disbelief when I first saw a video of him in action.

His never-give-up attitude is truly an inspiration to us all.

Back