Record your music for free

bluepowder

Hi,
I'm looking for artists/bands that are interested in recording their music and demos..

In my home studio, I have facilities for recording guitars,bass,keys and vocals. I also have arrangements for programming drums. If you require live drums, you will have to get them recorded.

Apart from the recording, I will also mix and master(if need be) the tracks.

I'm doing this simply to help out bands and cos im aching to try out my mixing/recording skills. Needless to say, all of the recording/mixing will only be done at my convenience and I will not incur any costs on my part. I also expect the first round of beers to be on you ;)

PM me here and we can meet up and see if things are a match, if all goes well we can start recording immediately.

Below is a quick mix of an instrumental track i composed and recorded.

http://www.soundclick.com/bluepowder

Ok man, this is good, & beers should be no problem, starting to record some of my guitar parts but still new to recording & i feel very comfortable playing live with my band, it would be nice to put it on record & listen back. Yeah do count my band in.

Chris Elements/TnT

Ok man, this is good, & beers should be no problem, starting to record some of my guitar parts but still new to recording & i feel very comfortable playing live with my band, it would be nice to put it on record & listen back. Yeah do count my band in.

Chris Elements/TnT

Yeah this is good - Please count our Band TnT/Elements in this bluepowder . Thks Chris.

Eric

Last edited:
cool guys...thanks for the responses...please send me a PM with a short intro and links to any recorded or live materials that you have so i can get an idea....and we can start setting up some stuff:)..

Wow!!!!

HEY BRO , i think we need to meet up to drink first before we discuss other stuff? haha yeah my band is interested but are u okay with deathcore?

guys please send me some sorta demo as well...I need to see if there is a suitability match.....

also please do not ask me if kopi/chicken rice/advertising can replace beer....thats blasphemy

currently my slots are full fr the next coupla weeks so please send me ur demo and a pm and ill contact u once a slot comes up

cool guys...thanks for the responses...please send me a PM with a short intro and links to any recorded or live materials that you have so i can get an idea....and we can start setting up some stuff:)..

Brother....... YOUR PM IS FULL LA, HOUSEKEEPING NEEDED

we are a new band. genre is post-hardcore and electronica. you can check the songs that we have recorded at our myspace, www.myspace.com/savetstars.
the quality of the songs are not that good that is why we have been finding a perfect studio to record or songs and be of better quality. =) Do check out our band too.

sorry for the late reply guys.....been busy with some of my own projects.....havent checked soft....

if i missed out anyone please msg me again

Back