Rafe?

heyho

Hey all.

I am hooked on Rafe's song ever since I heard it.
I need to know where I get get ahold of the song, website, contact information - Everything that is about them! Just post whatever you have here!

Thanks!

I don't know.
Probably whichever song I can get my hands on?
There aren't any samples of their songs, are there?
Great to have found their website however =)

Well, i guess you have to wait for their album to come out..which is soon, i guess =)
i love the acoustic version of "everything".

RAFE and B-QUARTET are the shit..THEY ROCK!! \m/ the hands of singapore music are in their hands.. =-) =-D

RAFE and B-quartet have got very good muasicians and Originals..!! well done guys!! :D

i would rather say tat they are more in the front line of local music. like project liquid, bayarea rockblasta, project r4s, FATSKUNKS(rockstars), sould out, x-technicality, enigmatic, ugly in the morning, funkburger, bhumiband, man kidal, ossuary, synkronicity, streetsites, ursalabites, shakespears, prognosis, diversity and so on....(according to their own genres n style....)
all the bands r gd man.....

ye

Yeah man, the local bands are going places this days, without u knowing it, some hv gain popularity abroad like Malaysia Indonesia n evEN in Japan and Europe too.

thhe

Cloudsky said:
Europe? Which local band made it there?

have u guys heard of this band IMPIETY ????
if u do, u r an old timer. if u dont, u r still new to the scene n dont act as if u knoe.

IMPIETY is just pure brutal metal..and they have made singapore's music scene be it underground or above ground or mainstream or whatever stream proud..cos they have toured Europe man...they have gained recognition in continents i can only dream of going to..

i heard they have mexicans in their new lineup rite?

Singapore HAS what it takes.. :twisted:

GrimBrody said:
IMPIETY is just pure brutal metal..and they have made singapore's music scene be it underground or above ground or mainstream or whatever stream proud..cos they have toured Europe man...they have gained recognition in continents i can only dream of going to..

i heard they have mexicans in their new lineup rite?

Singapore HAS what it takes.. :twisted:

WOW ... and i tot boredphucks / the suns were one of those who made it big ... tts fascinating ... but which generation did they come from ? 80s ?

from what i heard was that they were first formed in the early 80s.
singapore's metal scene has since soared on to new heights and it's quite a pity that these bands aren't quite well known in Singapore.

some of the metal greats to my knowledge.. Tri-Ryche, Noize Unit, ZEOTZ!! Stompin Ground, Nanoo Nanoo, Ossuary, Dethmute...etc

do not be surprised if people from other countries ask you about them.. :wink:

cos theyre jst that damn good..

anyway...RAFE rocks too man..if i was a girl i d fall in love with the singer..cos his voice is that damn nice! :oops:

Re: thhe

Grain said:
Cloudsky said:
Europe? Which local band made it there?

have u guys heard of this band IMPIETY ????
if u do, u r an old timer. if u dont, u r still new to the scene n dont act as if u knoe.

Hey cool it man, I was just asking. Geez, some people on this forum are so sensitive. :?

bklk said:
RAFE and B-QUARTET are the shit..THEY ROCK!! \m/ the hands of singapore music are in their hands.. =-) =-D

RAFE and B-quartet have got very good muasicians and Originals..!! well done guys!! :D

i don't understand.
if RAFE and B-QUARTET are very good, why are they shit?

ha..haa.. welcome to the 'weird' slang class. dont know if this is true but 'shit' = good?

Re: thhe

Grain said:
have u guys heard of this band IMPIETY ????.

Just heard that they ended an Asian tour... Bandung, Jarkarta, KL, Bangkok, Singapore and Taiwan... sounds like fun!!!

xusninor said:
opposition party did quite well in japan.

funny that ray aziz plays jazz now.
he's a super drummer though.

Nah, Ray has been playing with so many other bands even in his days with OP. He drummed for The Sugarflies which is an indie-pop band, kinda like Serenaide... he plays for the resident blues band at Crazy Elephant. Now he plays in his main project, Throb which is friggin' amazing. Funk-jazz-fusion. whatever...

He said he grew up and fell in love with other rhythms... plus he's a funny guy as well. I love the guy! :D

Back