PUNK

Mjollnir

hey im a noob to punk and shit
i was wondering juz to broaden my mine lol.wat kinda music those punks wit leather jackets and shit listen to?and tapered black pants and boots u noe..was juz curious

hey ho...let`s go!!!!!!

watch the language dude........
it`s not shitty at all......... :evil: :evil: :evil:

i think they listen to those very political punk-rock type of songs like anti-flag... thats wat i sometimes see on their jackets...

hey ho...let`s go!!!!!!

actually it depends lah......wat their knowledge is all abt.....wat r they fighting 4.....wat colour is their boot lace..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey ho...let`s go!!!!!!

gosh.....u guys r so damn shallow!!!!!!!
so typically stereotyped!!!!!!

I don't like those who wear leather jackets and really tight pants...Too many of them around . But really.....now even wearing those stupid "punk" hats makes those people so "hardcore"....sorry just had rant about this.

Re: hey ho...let`s go!!!!!!

Dirt said:
gosh.....u guys r so damn shallow!!!!!!!
so typically stereotyped!!!!!!

When you talk about shallow, talk about the people who blindly follow a culture, without bothering to understand what it stands for. The irony is fantastic.

When you talk about stereotype, talk about the people who speak the same, dress the same, walk the same and are basically the epitome of conformity. Do not blame us for sterotyping when they themselves play up to it.

I rest my case.

hey ho...let`s go!!!!!!

yada,yada,yada,yada.............blabber on ........
no point then dun talk......
understand the culture b4 making any comments!!!!

OI!!! OI!!!!! OI!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey ho...let`s go!!!!!!

it`s not nice ...n it`s not right 4 people to discriminate others when u dun understand them..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SO.........think before putting out any comments...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hi all

i am not a punk, actually i am not anything. i dont think i need to be labelled as anything because of what i do. i do them because i like to do them.

my wife always tell me that i need to dress better, shave my beard and comb my hair. ya, when i go to work i do that. but when i am not working, i just like to dress sloppy and daze around.

i dont know much about the punk culture but i am sure they just want to do what they like too. and i think it is fine.

well, i hope my sloppy and uncut look does not disturb anyone. :lol:

Re: hey ho...let`s go!!!!!!

Dirt said:
it`s not nice ...n it`s not right 4 people to discriminate others when u dun understand them..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SO.........think before putting out any comments...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'd like it if you could share your knowledge of the punk movement and the significance of the style of clothing that "punks" wear.

quite cliche already...there are some of just follow blindly...if everyone does what punk is really about , we are gonna see more police patrolling singapore.

soft said:
i dont know much about the punk culture but i am sure they just want to do what they like too. and i think it is fine.

so you think it's fine to go around harassing your girlfriend in front of your face and bash you up for no reason?

soft said:
no no, that is definitely not ok. nobody should do that.

well, that's what they do.

there is no punk culture in singapore. it's only fashion. just like 10 years ago when the kids wear chequered shirt and bandanas hanging at marina (marina kids, remember?). it's just another street corner gang.

ahh all this punks bullshit anyway.... long live nirvana
only band where punks and metal heads like.and those dat dont i really dunno wat to say to em

I have a friend who used to have a mohawk. Now hes just a botak in SISPEC or SISPAC. But still a punk at heart. A true punk owns the Punk Handbook! Posers? Surely there are some around... Not just Punk posers ya? :D

Back