Picking An Electric Guitar

evohermit

Hey Guys,i was wondering of picking an electric guitar.
I know...its all over the forums but i realy am in need.

My budget is about 200-300 bucks.
I am searching for a good guitar that can get me a metal/rock sound.
I like listening to dragonforce though.
Please help me out here!:D I AM IN NEED
haha ..
ive went to bras plaza and went to swily and i saw all their guitar is overpriced.their ibanez s series is about 800 bucks?epiphone les paul cheapest is 1000?Although i ignored them,i still want them
LOL.
so then i went on to the shop down the corner..and i saw this starter pack for 220 bucks....im nt sure about buying it.it has only 21 frets plus a big bust on the amp.Darn....i wish to get a good amp and a good electric.My friend has a pacifica and he said it was cheap...but i also want something like craftsman..because my friend bought his les paul for about 200bucks there.
So,i am still a begginer...please give me advices!
Ciaooo...XD

why don't you consider getting a second hand one? there are quite a number of good bargains on the buy/sell section. for first hand ones, if you want an epiphone, u can try music clef at suntec city. the price they quote is lower other places like swee lee. u can try asking them about other brands too. they can bring in quite a number of brands :D i normally get my guitar there.

omg cool awesome...hmm can you tell me some of the examples of the cheap guitars there..i am also looking forward to an amp.any will do but i am focusing on the guitar

haha ..
ive went to bras plaza and went to swily and i saw all their guitar is overpriced.their ibanez s series is about 800 bucks?
i dont think this is overpriced. ibanez mid ranged are really great.
imho, best guitars for your budget are schecters. go down to guitar 77 to take your pick, should fit nicely into your budget.

OMG shecters are 200-300?
damn shouldnt have wasted my money on my epi les paul special

hmm....schecters seems weird LOL.but it looks awesome at the same time.
anyways it really costs 200-300?hmm if it does...will it like have a pack or something..like amps and such?
guitar 77...hmm fine ill go check it out

can you tell me some of the cheap ibanez guitars?because i am going to use this very long and i really need a metal guitar[category].Please i need a good distortion and metal[category] sound.haha..XD

You should think of getting LTD's as well from Davis Guitars. Their pretty well built and equiped. Get something with humbuckers and mahogany body( bassier tone). To me LTD's are better built then Ibanez. If i am not wrong their manufactured in japan too. So yeah you might wanna check them out. Schecters are also pretty solid guitars , personally for metal genre i would pick guitars with EMG active pickups. Schecters do come with emgs if i am not wrong do check them out.

can you tell me some of the cheap ibanez guitars?because i am going to use this very long and i really need a metal guitar[category].Please i need a good distortion and metal[category] sound.haha..XD

Is it a must for a ibanez guitar? Any reason why you want a Ibanez? Theres alot of better guitars you can get from the same price for Ibanez. To me Schecters and LTDs are built way better then the low range Ibanez. Your spending money more on the brand and not on the quality. But its your choice but i foresee you getting sick of your Ibanez in a short period and what a change of guitars not long after purchase.

im a Ibanez fan, but i have to say, unless you get a higher mid ranged guitar(mik above) the lower ends just suck.. still, theres a rgr going at 350 in the buy sell section worth checking out

ok fine....if you say so..anyways i am on a budget so i dont think those guitars you mentioned are below or on my range of budget which is 200-300....please do help me out here...im changing of plans...just tell me which one...tell me the model

there are some guitars from citymusic i saw from their catalogue that there's this guitar that features high output pickups... maybe suitable for metal...

to be exact: craftsman EG series. should be within 300

i am really in need...though the sound of the LTDs you mentioned is kinda nice..any idea how much it would cost me?or whether it is over my budget o 200-300?please reply asap

hmm i was wonderin if you guys could add me in msn...i need to talk to you..
my email is:dynasty_warrior25@hotmail.com

EngelFaeuste... dun like that la... les paul also can shred.. later this guy become singapore's Slash... I'm not trying to be sarcastic but isn't it better to play on a thicker neck then you will be able to play on any neck? LOL. is better than getting a slim neck and you can play damn good then you can't play anything on a les paul or telecasters.

OK THATS IT i want a LTD guitar PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THESE AND I NEED THE GUITAR + AMP AND THIS WILL COST ABOUT 200-300.please reply

Back