overseas shipment

mixcubed

need some info here. how much it cost for GST and stuff, how the custom work?
for large/bulk shipment, how can this be handled? this shipment would contain, guitar, amps, console etc. maybe guys from guitar 77 or jm guitar can jump in and enlight me?

mixcubed said:
need some info here. how much it cost for GST and stuff, how the custom work?
for large/bulk shipment, how can this be handled? this shipment would contain, guitar, amps, console etc. maybe guys from guitar 77 or jm guitar can jump in and enlight me?

Hi Mixcubed,

GST is 5% esp if you ship via a freight company. Cheapest freight company I've experienced is Bax Global. They handle all custom work and custom fees are passed on as part of the delivery charges.

Lowest cost of shiping is USPS (from States). No GST there.

Air freight via either solution is subject to size restrictions. You may wish to speak to freight companies and ask them.

Last option for shipping in bulk is via sea freight. Takes much, much longer but cheaper and possibly no size restrictions. If you are shipping a large number of items, then purchasing container space is the most cost effective route.

Heehee.... if can get some crazy dude to come up wif a wad of money. We can bring in a container load of goodies to flood the local market. :lol: :lol:

*Container opens - Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson, pedals lined everywhere, Stacks and amp heads oso just stacked one ontop another ....*

calibre2001 said:
What about the case of ordering from Ishibashi in Japan? Thanks.

I love ordering from Ishibashi. They are so prompt and they always pack their shipment very well and their shipping charges (excluding local 5% GST/handling fees) are pretty reasonable! Ordered a few guitars from them and effects as well and the shipping time is quick too. Will be getting more Ibanez and Fender Jap from them

vaisms said:
calibre2001 said:
What about the case of ordering from Ishibashi in Japan? Thanks.

I love ordering from Ishibashi. They are so prompt and they always pack their shipment very well and their shipping charges (excluding local 5% GST/handling fees) are pretty reasonable! Ordered a few guitars from them and effects as well and the shipping time is quick too. Will be getting more Ibanez and Fender Jap from them

yea i tot ishibashi shipping was ex >?

hmmz guys how about this ?

y dun if one person wan get something from ishibashi , we band together , then at one shot Massorder like 5 -10 people then place our orders from them ? see if we can get cheaper shipping and cheaper prices

hahaha, yeah dude, i agree with ya, that would be good, contact me whenever u wanna do that mass order, the price relatively cheap sia =)

hmmz how about we set a std target like MO in october ? that will give time for everybody to save and whoever wants to participate can join in too

One small problem with them is they attach a commercial invoice with their package. When scanned at Airport Customs, they charge 5% GST and S$10 ~ 50 SURCHARGE...If there is no invoice, you can save some bucks on surcharges...

I even talked to Ishibashi..Ms. Noriko..They speak like robots...and dont understand what exactly we want them to do while invoicing... :?

hahahaha...yes yes i talked to Ms Noriko too. she was hilarious. did u try to talk to Mr Koeichii? that guy tries to talk with american accent wah lau i had to ask him to repeat several times to get it man...keke...but very good svc lah must say...

if only $50 not really a problem wad, just chip in abit for ur lovey dovey fender jap, cmon, i can hear those guitars cying n chanting our name,haha,summore down here quite hard to find some fender jap model, damn limited sia

yaya noriko's replies are damn fast man ... i remember inquiring about the very strat im using now... almost gonna buy then vaisms came out of no where and sold it to me. Its fate i tell you...

i kept envisioning her to be this race queen... made the emails much more interesting.

joel68 said:
One small problem with them is they attach a commercial invoice with their package. When scanned at Airport Customs, they charge 5% GST and S$10 ~ 50 SURCHARGE...If there is no invoice, you can save some bucks on surcharges...

I even talked to Ishibashi..Ms. Noriko..They speak like robots...and dont understand what exactly we want them to do while invoicing... :?

cannot ask them not to display the invoice meh ??

hmmz ... forgot to mention

not advertising here but i do know that guitar 77 does parallel import of individual fender japan guitars ... i m wondering how much a aerodyne would cost

Back