other instruments

Aman

How many guitarists here ahve other instruments like keyboards, and how many keyboard player have guitars and things like that? I was just thinking becuase these days everyone has an instrument, even if they aren't into muisc, and most guitars aren't owned by guitarists and people that are really into the music.

Errrr....maybe you can give us some insights... You are the one who is trying to "clear" that "practically untouched" le88 keyboard.

Interesting

Thats interesting, although thats not how I meant it.

I bought the keyboard to start hooking it up with my computer. I'm not a musician but I study music and I'm really into it. I'm more of a guitarist and I was thinking of doing some good mixing on this and recording and that kind of thing. It dodn't really work out for many reasons including the location of the keyboard and computer usage by others staying here with me.

what I meant was, every other guy I meet has a guitar, but isn't a musician, and these days, instruments are being bought like they've never been before, even I've got a keyboard. I just thought it would be interesting to see how many people were like this and what people think about this. As for selling the keyboard, I have to do it. I know its a become a problem having people putting up ads all over the place like I do, but you have to understand sometimes thats the only way. I need the money and I do think its a great instrument, and if I'm not using it, why shouldn't someone else?

I let you in on something.

I operate a jamming studio, I repair guitar amps, I also repair electric guitars too. Yes, I do it as part of making a living myself. I enjoy it.

Yes I love music, a lot of genre, esp metal, the old skool type.

I am NOT a musician, I do NOT know how to play a full tune on the electric guitar, and not much on other instruments too.......

Heehee....Leo Fender himself also not really a guitarist, when he created the legend stratocaster guitar, and plenty of other stuffs too.

It takes all types to make a whole picture.

halo - why worry ?

halo - why worry ?

Our fren James Soft didn't even make a whisper?
Why you worry?

Myself is a hobbyist band keyboard player as well as a MIDI enthusiast; besides the MIDI synths and modules, I own an Epiphone Gibson guitar and a Zoom effect unit, plays a little bit of guitar. Recently I bought a used Korg PXR4 - compact 4 track recorder for guitar. I sold off my school days acoustic guitar two years ago, now looking for a good acoustic guitar to write songs.

Everyone is curious of everything one way or another. At one point, I thought
of learning drums, saxophone and violin but never materialise because of the Singapore dream that lays ahead of us to earn and pay!

Relax bro, no one complaining, why you so paiseh ???

Just coaught up in the whole selling thing thanks

Just caught up in the whole selling thing. I've got to.

Thanks.

I own an electric bass - ibanex srx300
Self-taught at the moment with some tips from friends who play.
Can only really play basic stuff, no advanced technique yet.
DEfinitely still (and maybe always be) a pianist first and everything else second :p

Back