originallyfira HELLO!

Yeah, and were gonna burn the bass when we get a new one so it wont matter anyway right dear? HAHAHAHAHA

EH DONT AH. MIGHT AS WELL GIVE ME. hahahaha.

welcome welcome! oh btw, i went a7x last year. i was actually in the 2nd row initially, but in the end pushed all the way to the back. hahaha. but awesome set. gunslinger and little piece of heaven was epiccc.

kaiser chiefs next!

HAHA the bass damn really not good eh. why you want? i feel like throwing it out the window now. LOL. ^^ but i have to get a new bass first. LOL. wwoooo! currently saving up for the epiphone sg bass. T.T my money....

i went a7x last year. i was actually in the 2nd row initially, but in the end pushed all the way to the back. hahaha. but awesome set. gunslinger and little piece of heaven was epiccc.

YEAH! Everyone like friggin expected the encore. I was in the middle I think, near those irritating mak saleh(caucasions). Got one time, they make circle pit,then right, nothing happen. I went -_-''

because its free! hahahaha. damn ill take anything thats free. not cheapskate ah. but since i dont own a bass, anything will do. lol.

i have a lousy elec myself. but ill never sell it away. looking to get a new one, but will keep it. got sentimental value ahhhhh. hahahaha.

YEAH! Everyone like friggin expected the encore. I was in the middle I think, near those irritating mak saleh(caucasions). Got one time, they make circle pit,then right, nothing happen. I went -_-''

lol , yeah it was a freaking night ! I was at zackys side , the moshpit was way at the middle . Didnt get to see Synyster that much la , nvm at least cn see zacky a lot . HAHAHAHAH ! AND I GOT J.C's PICK !

how do you say the name qyd? *tries to say it* i pronounce it as quid. like is that how you say it? LOL. not making fun of the name sorry. but hehes just wondering.

haha.
i gt dt ALOT.
LOL.
pronouncd as kid.
jz dt i change e spellin cuz dt 1 iz lyke 2 common.
haha.=))

Hey , originallyfira !

Im 15 guitarist/bassist !

You like A7x rite? yeah rock on ! But becareful , theres alot of anti-a7xes here on soft . lol ! Did you went to their concert last year? i grabbed J.C pick on the end of the show ! Woooohooo !

And do you listen to ALESANA ?!?!?!?!?!

hhahahhaha , i'm watching the pick of destiny over and over again ...

distortedbassist! hello!
haha.
u n ur alesana mann.
bt hell, i luv alesana too!
=))

lol , yeah it was a freaking night ! I was at zackys side , the moshpit was way at the middle . Didnt get to see Synyster that much la , nvm at least cn see zacky a lot . HAHAHAHAH ! AND I GOT J.C's PICK !

eh serious ah? im oso at zacky's side. see alot of shadows and johnny as well. haha. i oso rmb got these 2 father and son came all the way from dubai. hahaha. awesome people.

are u at the front? i find that the sound was pretty bad at the front. even though i was pushed all the way back, at least the sound was clearer to me.

eh serious ah? im oso at zacky's side. see alot of shadows and johnny as well. haha. i oso rmb got these 2 father and son came all the way from dubai. hahaha. awesome people.

are u at the front? i find that the sound was pretty bad at the front. even though i was pushed all the way back, at least the sound was clearer to me.

Yeah ! i remember ! wtf !!!! the dad was wearing a blue uniform and the son was wearing a black mcr shirt . I remember theres 2 indian fat guy , i was standing and their tummy were pushing my back . so disgusting man .

ooouuhh. okayis qyd. haha. to syam41: hahas. if i ever get my new bass i sell you that one for $50. how? darn cheap alrdy you know. LOL. ^^ alesana is awesomeeeee. hehhehhehe. how come so many people here got go a7x concert. D: i didnt go. so sad seh.

Back