originallyfira HELLO!

originallyfira

hello! i'm quite new here! WOO! although i've been replying and starting a few forum threads here. ANYWAY, i play a bass guitar. i'm 17 and am attached to wannor, who is a user here too! haha. i live in woodlands :X my bass guitar is a maison ...red colours...p bass copy...crap...i got it second hand. but getting a better one nearing april or june once i got enuf money! AND BTW dear softies out there. do add me up yeah! muhahaha. any bassist care to intro themselves to me?? and add meee larhh. lols. maybe teach me a few thingys too since i'm quit a beginner. but got experience in playing guitar.

psst. my bass fell today. what will happen ah? D: sounds okay thou.

hey... velcome to soft

i'm boon, 17+, male, single
thank u very nice
have a nice staying here. take caring

btw, how ur bass fell?

Hi Welcome!
I saw you somewhere. Hahahahah
Female bassist right? Cool, we need more female musicians. :)

Anyway, don't listen to Boon. He's 17. And he's married to a Japanese male. Wahahahahahahahahahahah.

Welcomewelcomewelcome

dey!!! dun drop my reputation la. i nice human ok.

originallyfira: wat kind of music/genre u listen/influence to?

METAL INFLUENCE! hahaha. okay mostly avnged sevenfold...muse...some metal stuff. my BASS FELL. coz i stretched, then i accidentally hit it! then it fell. LOL! my boyfie saw, but he didnt managed to catch it in time! AWW. thanks for the welcome anyways! i'll ask boyfie to post self intro soon~ LOLOL.

Yeah, and were gonna burn the bass when we get a new one so it wont matter anyway right dear? HAHAHAHAHA

aiyo, save your overwhelming romance for 14/2 la, hahaha.

Welcome to Soft! I'm not a bassist but I can play epic!Noob bass xD Lol~

Guitar, I play ze guitar! I try out my friend's bass sometimes, or my cousin's drums/during jamming, or my sister's piano... jack of all trades master of none ;D haha

Hey , originallyfira !

Im 15 guitarist/bassist !

You like A7x rite? yeah rock on ! But becareful , theres alot of anti-a7xes here on soft . lol ! Did you went to their concert last year? i grabbed J.C pick on the end of the show ! Woooohooo !

And do you listen to ALESANA ?!?!?!?!?!

hhahahhaha , i'm watching the pick of destiny over and over again ...

NOO!! i didnt go. all because i had no money. plus my o level year last year. boyf went thou. DANG! hahaha. i do listen to alesana lols. ^^ awesome awesome. LOL. i do listen to other stuff besides a7x too. LOL. i havent seen anyone saying they dun like a7x...LOL...^^

how do you say the name qyd? *tries to say it* i pronounce it as quid. like is that how you say it? LOL. not making fun of the name sorry. but hehes just wondering.

Back