Newbie here! Hold my hand.

LXarius

Howdy!

Virgin post here (heh). My name's Xavier and I'm an aspiring musician. I'm proficient in piano and have a very fundamental grasp of the guitar, ukulele and drums. I'm a proud owner of a Korg Kross, Baby Taylor, ESP LTD M-10 Guitar and a Cordoba Travel Tenor Ukulele.

I love music arrangement and am currently dabbling in a bit of amateurish composing when inspiration strikes. Check out my YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/user/PianoN0ob

I'm looking to study jazz at LASALLE in the near future so I would love to meet anybody studying music too. The music I listen too is pretty eclectic, with some of my current favourite artistes being Dirty Loops, Charlie Lim, John Mayer, Jack Johnson just to name a few.

I found the forum not too long ago and will be poking around quite a bit. I'm very open to getting to know anyone who's passionate about music. I believe everyone can learn something from each other and hopefully my joining of this forum will facilitate networking with interesting, like-minded people like you! :)

Back