New Danelectro Pedals 08 - Cool Cat Series

I don't deny it - I feel like buying the Dano pedalboard and gigging with a full set of dano cool cats. Who's in it with me?!

*The TB advertisement is powerful!*

I don't deny it - I feel like buying the Dano pedalboard and gigging with a full set of dano cool cats. Who's in it with me?!

*The TB advertisement is powerful!*

lol.. the pedalboard kinda looks like a toy.. and i think can add a few more bucks then get a misse mp2 instead..:)
looks cool though... very.. erm.. unique..

hmm does the soundclips thing work??
Looks interesting... thought i must say the pedalcase looks like ermm a toy... =x

freaking cool stuff..........

true bypass? for that sort of price and features? Dano you got me sold! =D

The good thing is they finally made it a metal casing instead of the usual plastic...may wanna replace my tuna melt with the cool cat tremelo......

Hi,

Does anyone knows is the coolcats series available locally yet? or where to get them? Went to few places but din really see them on shelfs.

I dont think I`ve seen the cool cat series anywhere here...but Ebay`s ur best bet :)

But having a lineup of entirely true bypass pedals will degrade ur orginal tone right? I remember reading this somewhere...

That's true..
Imagine having like two 15 feet cables, and say six 5 feet patch cables, that'd be 60 feet of cable from your guitar to the amp! :mrgreen:

Loss of high end, etc.. Basically you lose tone lah.. Haha..
That's why MI Audio's Boost N Buff has a buffered bypass, when most volume boosters boast their true bypass status, the peeps at MI Audio understood this and boast their lack of it instead.. Lol..

In front and behind better I guess.. Lol.. Buffered ain't so bad lah..
It's the quality of the cables that matter IMO..

Back