New Cort Neil Zaza Nzs-2!

savedbygrace

I wonder when is this new baby coming here in Singapore! Leave your comments about the latest Cort Signature Guitar!
NZS-2.png

CORT'S NEW NZS-2

Hot on the heels of one of the most successful guitars in Cort history, Neil and their engineers are in the designing and prototype phase of the NZS-1 predessor: the NZS-2! This guitar is an even more focused vision of Neil's perfect guitar and includes some tweaks on the original design.

The pickups will be mounted directly to the wood with no pickup rings, a different volume knob and top cap for the pickup selector switch will be used as well as a different profile of Sperzel locking tuners. A thinner and faster neck profile will also be used with a maple fingerboard and red NZ inlay as well as a new vivid red color.

Neil explains; "As everyone knows, the NZS-1 was my favorite guitar as it was built from the ground up to match my vision as to what the ideal guitar would be. With the NZS-2, I got the opportunity to take it up a few notches and refine the specs even deeper by using all my latest touring to really experience what works in a live and studio situation. This guitar is going to be even more amazing than the first!"

There is no release date set but we'll let you know as soon as more details, photos, and production schedules become available.

For more information on Cort Guitars visit Cort

Last edited:
Back