MWTS: PRS 513M 10-top

L3stat

Hi all, after much consideration, I might let this one go. Bought it new later half of last year. The problem I have is that the guitar is too pretty/expensive for me to enjoy, for fear of putting damage on it. Yeah I know, then why buy, play it since you have it etc. But that's another story. If I move this, I have eyes on something lower-end that I can bear to play.

This is the mahogany necked model, not the earlier Brazilian rosewood model that has been discontinued. As such, it's cheaper. Total playing time I put on it so far is probably 15min or so. Dark cherry sunburst (can't remember wraparound or not), 10-top, 5 pickups, 13 sounds, I'll let J Hayes sell the features.

Some pics:
513Mhs.jpg

513Mfront.jpg

513Mside.jpg

All case candy included. I know it's a bad time to be selling gear now. I paid in excess of S$5k on this, at the higher fx then, including shipping and taxes. Want to get back S$4.5k on this, or I'll keep it. Because I have something else in mind if I move this, I won't be looking for trades at the moment. If you're genuinely interested, please PM me, thanks for reading.

Crap! Wrong forum! My bad, sorry. Moderator, can you move this to guitar buy/sell please? Thanks! :mrgreen:

been oggling this for a while. but alas, even if it was the subject of a seizure and subsequent auction, i would not be able to afford it. good luck on your sales. she's a beaut.

That has to be one of the most beautiful guitars up on sale in Soft history? Rare 513 you have there....

Thanks for the kind words fellas! Mods, please move this? Don't want to create another thread and create clutter.

15min playing time.. :lol:

Good luck!

15min! Yeah and throughout those I was watching myself closely. "Will my plastic button on my shorts scratch the back etc..?" :mrgreen:

really beautiful 513 u got there...same exact colour as my prs...i'd say u gotta see it in real life to really experience the colour and amazing top on it...

Back